C8: Stay away

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"Then I'll prove it to you"

I hate what I'm doing right now. My mind is saying no but my body is definitely saying yes. I wanted to stop, but I can't seem to do it. The passionate feeling is overlapping the idea of me, having a make-out session with the guy I barely know. I've seen him 2 days ago and now we're kissing right inside his car.

Why would I even agree to something I don't even know the effect on me? What I'm doing right now is something that can change my life forever and the decision I have made already made the answer.

He kissed me again on my lips, down to my neck repeatedly. He seems like he couldn't get enough of me and my kisses and I can't disagree that I am feeling completely the same. I was addicted to him and I needed more.

He started roaming his hands around my body and it stopped mid-high. Right into my privacy.

No one has ever touch me there unless its me. But the feeling of pleasure was crawling all over body as he continue to touch it. I felt him unbutton my pants and pulled it like he was used to it until the clothing revealed my thighs. I was semi-exposed. My tanktop was showing and my boxers are showing while he's fully covered.

This is unfair.

I placed my hands on his neck and made him focus on my lips. While I was kissing him, I started unbuttoning his shirt but the unexpected happen. He stopped me from doing it. He grabbed my hands and stopped kissing me.

"No" he lifelessly said. He was breathing fast and it was obvious he needed air.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Just no" I tried to find any emotion on his eyes but it was blank.

He was about to kiss me again when I looked away. I sat up and he moved too, shockness and curiousness plastered on his face. I buttoned my shirt and pants and pushed him away so I can open the goddamn door.

"Where are you going?" he asked me while he was still catching his breath.

"Why do you care?" I gave him a glare before opening the car door.

I walked as fast as I could and pretended like nothing happened. I took out my phone and checked the time. It was already 8pm and I don't know how much time we consumed in our "short" session. I walked over to the taxi lane.

It doesn't mean that I'm getting a taxi, I'm not rich. Because basically I am. I have enough money to sue Park Chanyeol for touching me. Its just that don't like driving a car to school.

I was known to be innocent, intelligent and normal. I was just like any other student in this university who doesn't give a fuck what others think about them. But, out of all the numerous number of students in this university, why does it have to be me?

Why Park Chanyeol? What do I have that others don't?

I looked at my phone again and it just came up to me that's it friday. One of the loneliest days I have. Others love weekends but I don't appreciate it. Because, I'll be alone. No one is in our house and I'm the only one who's left. I spend time alone.

I heaved up a deep sigh and waited until the taxi came. I entered the taxi and told the driver my destination.

Maybe I could just hang out for a while. It may be my first time, but I'm excited to where I'm going next.

Glasses and cans were clinking, loud music was booming and lights of different hues covered the area. I was in a bar.

When I first entered the door, the scent of alcohol was all I can smell. The lights were flashing everywhere and so I looked for a seat. I saw the counter and like any other human being like me would do...

I ordered a glass of water.

The bartender didn't seem to mind my weird request but still gave it to me,with a little twist of lemonade at the side. I turned my chair to face the dance floor. There were girls, wearing short dresses that I couldn't even stare at, but the thing is, their curves were showing and it turned me on.

I stopped staring at the bunch of girls dancing some sexy moves and turned my attention to the group of guys at the corner.

I recognized them, and they seem to wear the same thing I was.

They were from the same university and looked like they were around my age. I scanned every person one by one, maybe I know somebody.

My attention towards them was disturbed when somebody touched my shoulder. I diverted my eyes to my shoulder and traced them to the where hand came from. It was from a woman who was wearing a red fitted dress that was only until the middle part of her thigh. I looked at her and she just smiled.

"Hi" she said, still holding my shoulder.

"Uh. Hey?" I raised a brow.

"You look cute" well that was unexpected

"Uhm. Thank you?" 

"Haha. You are so cute. Wanna dance with me?" she asked while offering her hand.

Isn't this suppose to be vice versa?

"I-uh uhm-" she stopped me mid-sentence when she pulled me off my chair and to the dance floor.

"Come on. It's friday night! Dance like its the last day of hell week!" she shouted then continued dancing in front of me. Not that slutty dance, but it was more of a fun dance. She was enjoying.

"What's your name?" I asked her while shouting. The music was loud and I can't even hear a thing.

"What?! I can't hear you!" she continued to dance.

"I said! What's your name?" I repeated.

"Oh! My name? Uhhh I-I can't remember!" was she serious?

"You can't remember your name? Is that even possible?"

"I guess!" she's crazy.

I danced along with her, ignoring the thought that I was still wearing a uniform and people might recognize me.

"Want a drink?" she asked after we danced for a couple of minutes.

"Sure!"

We sat down to the rear end of the counter where the music was not loud enough for us to hear each other. She was the one who ordered our drinks but I was the one who paid for it.

"Byun Bacon" she said while looking at my name tag. Shit. I removed my name tag and placed it inside my pockets.

"Yeah. But its Baekhyun by the way. Baek-hyun" I told her but she shook her head.

"I like your name and I like bacon too, I shall call you bacon" she said like she was ordering me.

"Okay. What shall I call you then?" I asked her.

"I-" / "Someone who should stay away from you"

I looked from behind to see where the voice came from.

It was him, again.