C23: New Student

SEHUN'S P.O.V

"Sehun-ah!" please stop following me.

"Sehun!" I stopped on my tracks and looked behind. "What do you want?"

"Ah-eh... The director's looking for you." the petite girl said while regaining her breath.

"Me? Why?" I placed both of my hands on my pockets.

"I-I don't know. I just e-encountered the director and he... he asked me to look for you" she breathed heavily and shook her head.

"Okay. Thanks" I walked passed her and I heard her mutter. "why does he keep on running away?"

So if I'm meeting the director, I must be meeting Chanyeol's father. As far as I know I haven't done anything against that jerk.

Speaking of that guy, I haven't seen him and Baekhyun too for the past week and I can't assure they're together. But if they were, then where are they?

Baekhyun's in another country, I know that. His maid told me so. Should I ask Chanyeol's dad where Chanyeol is? If he's in another country then I don't know what to do.

I knocked three times before opening the door to the Director's Office.

I saw a girl beside the Director's table. She was reading a book and she had her head faced down that's why I can't tell who she was.

I scanned the room for the Director but he wasn't anywhere to be found within the room.

Could the girl from earlier be joking me?

I slowly walked closer to the table where an unknown girl was seated. I sat on the chair in front of her but she didn't move an inch. I leaned on the chair and stared at the person in front of me. She was wearing a black shirt which was obviously too big for her, a ripped black jeans and boots. Could she probably be a boyish type of girl? Her hair was cut very short, almost like for a man. But it was styled too perfectly for a guy. Her skin was quite milky and it looked flawless. I crossed my legs and folded my arms on my chest.

"Mr. Oh?" I heard a voice behind me. I noticed that it was the director coming out from a door. So he must be there this whole time.

I nodded and followed him with my gaze. "Glad you came" he sat down on his swivel chair and intersected his fingers together.

"I have a task for you" he started off. A task? Why me?

"But before anything else I would like you to meet someone" he pointed his hand to the person near me. "Mr. Lu"

Mr? She's a dude?

She raised-wait-fuck he raised his head and looked at me. He smiled shyly and nodded slowly.

"Its nice too meet you, I'm Luhan" he handed out his hand but I froze to my spot. I still can't believe he's a guy. But he... looks so pretty.

"Aren't you going to take my hand?" he asked and that was the time I returned to reality. "uh... Oh Sehun " we shook hands and I still can't stop looking at him. He looks so good to be real.

"You can let go of my hand now" I immediately removed my hand and rubbed it on my pants. I was fucking sweating. He was sure straightforward because he freely says what he wanted to say.