C21: Why are you so good at this?

"Maybe you?"

I'm currently pouring the wine on our glasses. I stare at my glass and shake it a little, making the liquid move.

"Baek" I called him and he looked at me while drinking his wine.

"Do you perhaps have ice?" I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I think so. Check the fridge" he said then lifted his right leg closer to his upper body.

I walked to the fridge and opened the freezer. There were ice. I took it and placed them on another glass. I held both glasses on each sides of my hands and placed them on the table "How about a cloth?"

"What do you need cloth for?" he asks with a tone of curiousness.

"Nevermind. I think I can find a cloth easily here in your room" I say and walked closer to his bed. "Nice bed" I compliment.

"Nice? Isn't it just the same bed as yours?" he asks and walked closer to the bed.

"Well mine's already messy but yours is perfectly folded the way it should be." I went behind him and held both of his shoulders. "Do you want to make it messy?" I whispered sexily unto his ears and he froze.

I slide both my hands up and down on his arms. "Its just a question, Baek. You get to decide" He looked at me from his shoulder and our faces almost touched. He bit his lips and looked down.

"What would I get out of this?" he asked. Our faces were practically 5 inches apart.

"It depends on you and what you feel about me" I completely hugged him from the back. I placed my chin on his head.

"Do you think I have feelings for you?" my grip loosened but I won't give up. "I don't "think". I know and I can feel"

I mildly bit his ear and played with it. I feel him loosening his body's tension like he was surrendering his body for me. I continued giving him soft kisses on the side of his face then later turned him, still hugging him. I lowered my face and kissed him on the forehead, down to his nose then to his lips. I can't tell how much I miss his soft lips. I kissed him slowly until he responded to my kisses. I lifted his legs over to my hips. I guided him lay down on the bed just right behind us. He keeps on responding to my kisses and I swear it makes things so much better. I placed my hands under his thin shirt, feeling the warmth from his stomach. Later on, I slowly lifted the shirt up, revealing his upper body. I felt his hands roam around my upper body and without my notice he successfully lifted my shirt up. For the very first time, my upper body was revealed on this kind of situation. He held my chest and it immediately sent me shivers. I slowly removed his hands and stood up. I went to get the glass of wine and ice. I stare at him while standing with the two glasses on my hands. He was laying on the bed without a shirt.

"What are you doing?" he asks with an annoyed tone. I just smirked at him and placed the glass of wine near the lamp shade. I kneeled down on the bed then slowly went closer to him. He automatically moved back until his back touched the headboard.

I took an ice and placed it between my lips. I then leaned in to his chest and traced the ice down until his belly button. "Shit" I heard him moan under his breath. I continued rubbing it until the ice melted.

"So this is what the ice was for?" he muttered. I smirked and took his shirt.

"And what do you think this cloth is for?" I asked while pulling the shirt on each sides. He shrugged. I leaned in closer and kissed him. After minutes of kissing, I tied the cloth on around his face, covering his eyes. I bit his lips then gently sat on his thighs.

"Baek" I called him and he lifted his head. He can't see me but he used my voice as a source. I held both of his arms and placed them on the bed. I leaned in closer to his ear and whispered "Why can I feel something hard beneath me?"

BAEKHYUN's P.O.V

"Are you so turned on because of me?" his husky voice was making me crazy. I was begging for more. But I can't do this.

I cocked my head and pursed my lips. This is not a Sex Trip. This is not a honeymoon. Its for one thing only and that is a contest. I lifted my hands up and removed the cloth that was covering my eyes. When the shirt fell on my lap, I saw something I didn't expect could happen.

I had a fucking erection.

I placed my hand on his face, his confused face. I kissed him one more time before standing up and heading to the bathroom.

What was I doing? I can't be having sex with a guy. Is it even called sex if two men are doing it?

I splashed water on my face and rubbed it harshly.

What am I for him? Am I a sex slave? A person who just come and go to satisfy your sexual desire?

I stare at myself in the mirror. How am I going to face him now with a fucking erection below me? I covered my face with both of my hands and sat on the toilet. I need him to leave first.

The question is...will he leave?

I waited for about 30 minutes before slowly opening the door. I peeked through to look at my bed. My shirt was there as same as the glass of ice he used. Did he leave?

I opened the door and walked closer to my bed. Well it did become messy just like what he said. I held my hair and dropped my body on the bed. I shouted to release what I was feeling inside.

"Why are you shouting?"

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. "Why are you still here?!"

"I asked first" He was eating the food he bought earlier and was still shirtless.

"Its because you're here!" I shouted.

"So my presence makes you shout? Too bad I wasn't able to make you shout because of pleasure" he casually took a bite of the sausage.

Why does it have to be a sausage?

"And your member doesn't want me to leave. Does it answer your question now?" I looked down and then grabbed a pillow.

He laughed and tapped the seat beside him. He was mocking what I did earlier. I can't believe myself.

"Guess you were just really hungry for food, not me" he offered me a fork and I awkwardly took it from him.

"Why are you so good at this?" I ask.

"At what?" he asked back.

"At pretending that nothing happened." he stopped chewing and looked at me.

"Because I was used to."

"I don't get you"

He licked his lips then slouched his body on the seat.

"I was so used to short events. That's why I get over easily. You do know how my father treats me." he shrugged then took a sip of wine.

"I think I'm not in the spot for this. I won't be asking personal questions" I said.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Why am I even to you? Tell me." Honestly.

"A friend? A classmate? A stranger?" I added.

"You are someone who I can't stand without seeing everyday. I am longing you whenever you're not here with me by my side. I am annoyed when you're with another person. I want you to be mine" he stare at my eyes. "Now can you tell me what am I feeling for you?"