C15: Think Straight

Chanyeol's P.O.V

"Please Sir, I didn't know. Don't remove me from my job."

"Do you think I care? Get your things ready in an hour" I told her.

"But Sir! It was just an accident! I'm really sorry! Please! Please! I have a family to support." she still begged.

"Tss. It-"

"Chanyeol!" I was stopped. A tall guy walked towards me and held both of my shoulders tight. "What are you doing? You can't fire her! Its none of your business."

I scoffed. "Okay. Then if its yours then fire her for me." I smiled and harshly removed his grip from me. I was about to walk away from them when a strong hand grabbed me and pulled me towards my favorite room in this university.

His Office.

I was pushed to sit on the large chair on the corner of the room.

"What's wrong with you?!" he scowled.

"Why are you even here? Aren't you suppose to be in the company?" he slapped me.

"Don't answer my question with another question." he massaged his temples. He stopped and looked at me from afar. "Why do you have a scar on your face?"

"I slipped" I lied.

"I'm not stupid, Chanyeol"

"Oh sorry I thought you were" I fell to the ground.

"I may not know what's happening to you but I want you to be in your place! I'm still your father!" he shouted at me.

"Go to class" he ordered me. Great, early in the morning and I'm already pissed off.

I slammed the door close and walked to my class. I entered the room with half of the people looking at me, half focused on the professor and one of them is Baekhyun. Sehun was looking at me with raised eyebrows. He looked at me sternly. He stared at my face for a minute and then returned his attention to the professor. I realized that my face was still sore from my father's slap. I casually walked to my seat and put my headphones on.

"As everyone knows, its your exam next week. I'll be having high expectations on all of you." he stopped "Especially you" he pointed Baekhyun "and... you" he pointed his finger at me. Even though I had headphones on, I can still hear what he's saying.

Time passed by as if it was nothing. It was already dismissal time and I didn't understand a thing today.

"Ya Baek, let's go to your house?" I heard Sehun say.

"Yeah. Okay. Just a sec" he replied.

I remember that time when I was in his house. When I was so happy to be with him and now he's going with someone else. I can't believe him. I saw them walk outside the university together and rode on Baekhyun's car. 

Sehun's a cheap fuck.

I slammed the door closed when I entered my room. I threw everything I could get hold of. 

What are they going to do? Are they going to make out? Baekhyun is such a son of a bitch. I hate him.

I received a call from an unknown number.