C22: Clarifying Things

"Now can you tell me what am I feeling for you?"

I stood up and went over to grab my laptop near the lampshade then gave it to him.

"What am I suppose to do with this?" he asked while lifting the laptop.

"Search for it" I lifted the edge of my lips and watched him cock his head.

"You are seriously unbelievable when it comes to this kind of things" he said as the same time he was opening my laptop.

"Who is this?" He asks.

"Who's who?" I took a sip of my wine.

"The girl you are with in your wallpaper"

Shit. I know I changed my wallpaper before or maybe I forgot because I haven't used my laptop for a while.

"She's a friend" I say trying to sound normal.

"A friend eh?" he raised a brow then placed the laptop on the table. "She looks very familiar"

Familiar? In what way?

"I think I've seen her before somewhere" he said but then changed the wallpaper to a picture of a mountain. "But I don't want to see her anymore in your laptop"

He clicked on a folder and all our pictures appeared. Pictures from years ago before I even met Chanyeol. He pressed on all the pictures and was about to delete it when I stopped him. "What the hell are you doing?! Don't delete those!" I grabbed the laptop from him.

"What? Are you some kind of jealous?" I asked trying to joke him around since he has his serious face mode on again.

He stood up from his seat. He walked over to my bed and grabbed his shirt. "I'll see you around"

Then he left. I rubbed my temples with my fingers. 

What am I going to do? It's not like its my intention to make him mad right? I was just playing around, that's all.

I looked at my laptop and opened the folder once more.

"Why did you leave me? Where are you?"

Those questions keep on running on my head until I decided to study on the remaining time of the day instead.

I poured the coffee on my cup while stretching my arms out. I wasn't able to sleep well last night. I kept on thinking how can I talk to Chanyeol. Even my studying was affected that's why I didn't finish the chapter I was reading.

I took out my phone and texted Chanyeol.

"Good Morning"

No wait- how could I say that.

"Hi"

Definitely not.

"Hey"

I pressed send and waited for him to reply. Few minutes later my phone vibrated.

"?"

Well damn I didn't expect him to reply that way.

"How are you?"

Well that's the greatest question to start the conversation, Baekhyun. Great idea.