C5: Rooftop Prince

Chanyeol's P.OV

     Its finally the day when I can do whatever I want. Friday. I can now go somewhere later without anyone bothering me. I can go to the club if I want to, which is usually what I do every friday. No one is home anyways, the "director" lives there but I don't consider him as "living" there because I don't feel like he's one. He doesn't even join me in my meals. But I don't care anymore, he doesn't even celebrate important events like my birthday. He just gives me money and some other shits.

I stood up from my bed to get ready for school, took a quick shower and dressed up.

"Good Morning, Sir Chanyeol" one of the maids greeted me. She's a little older than me but I can sense she likes me. What can I do? I'm charming.

I just looked at her and sat right in front of my breakfast in different flavors. I took a bite of my pancake and took a sip of my coffee then stood.

"Sir, are you already done?" she asked me and I nodded. I'm not in the mood of eating. I grabbed my bag and left the house. After reaching school with my car, I parked it to my own parking area. Of course I'm special, this was the only thing my father can give me.

I entered the university and took the elevator. Some students were looking at me and whispering. Its not like I give a fuck about them anyways. They're all just poor people who envies about my life because theirs is too boring. As soon as I reached the top floor of the university, I went up the stairs until I reached the rooftop. This is my place. No one is allowed here, I will make sure of that. I dropped my bag on the floor and laid down to the big block just beside the wall. I think it was used to secure something but I don't care about that anymore. I took out the blanket I brought and placed it on top me.

The fuck is that? I heard a loud voice shout. I harshly removed the blanket from me out of annoyance. It was two guys pushing each other.

I noticed a tall guy pushing a petite guy but I couldn't see their faces. "Give it to me!" the tall one shouted.

Don't they know I'm right here and that they're disturbing me?

"I won't! Now will you stop following me?!" I know that voice. "You wont eh?" I saw the tall guy punch the petite guy and he fell on the ground.

"You deserve this nerd!" he keeps on kicking and punching the "nerd". I jumped off from the block and walked towards the scene. As I was walking, I got a quick view of the petite guy being bullied.

It's him.

I pulled the tall guy's shoulder and punched him on the face. "What the?!" He was about to take revenge when i dodged his punch. I punched him hard and he fell on the ground. He just looked at me. "Park Chanyeol?" he said in a questioning tone.

"Oh hell I am. Now get out of my fucking property" he stood up and smirked. "You'll regret this Park" he chuckled before walking towards the exit of the rooftop.

I looked at the petite guy who was still sitting on the floor. He was just looking at me with an emotionless face. 

Isn't he going to thank me or something? I just saved his fucking life in some sort. 

He stayed still on the ground so I decided to I bend over, trying to level my face with his.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" I asked him. 

"Uhh. T-Th-" I didn't let him finish and kissed him, but he quickly pushed me away. "Ah!" he shouted in shock and in pain. I noticed a bruise just beside his lips. It must be from the punch the tall guy gave him. How am I suppose to kiss him now?

His lips were so soft and sweet. I want to kiss them again. I looked at him and he was holding his lips with his slender fingers, tapping on it lightly. I don't know what came up to me but I suddenly  didn't care about the pain or what he was doing. I removed his hand away from his lips and slowly leaned my face closer and placed my lips on his. Damn its addicting. I just placed it there without moving it because I didn't want him to get hurt. But I was in shock when he suddenly started moving.

Shit. Is this really happening?

I responded to his kisses and it felt so good. His every move, every touch of his lips. His warm and soft lips was all I was thinking about. I grabbed his head so that I can kiss him more but he suddenly stopped and pulled away. He looked at me, shocked at what we just did. He cocked his head then quickly stood up and left me there. 

Hard.