C6: Friends?

Baekhyun's P.O.V

     When I returned from the rooftop, people were looking at me weirdly. They never looked at me though because they know that I don't like to be stared at and what the consequences will be when they do. I felt a body in front of me and so I lifted my gaze and saw a random girl. I guess she's in my class but I don't know her."Baekkie-ah. Are you okay?" 

"Baekkie?"  I scoffed. No one calls me that. Or not anymore. "I'm okay"  She suddenly squealed when I answered her. I quickly placed my hands on my ears and luckily she hopped away. Yes. Hopped.

I took out my book and flipped the pages to read our lesson. I focused my eyes on the words written but then I felt something strange. Like I was feeling uncomfortable. I raised my head to look around, and there I scrunched my forehead. There was a guy looking at me while leaning at the door frame.He looks familiar though. I ignored at the sight and continued reading, but I can't seem to focus because I can feel him staring at me. I looked at him through my peripheral view but I can't stand him. I stood up from my seat and walked towards him. That's the only way out of this room and I needed to get out. I raised my eyebrow at him and walked pass him. 

What the hell is wrong with today? This day is ruined. First, the rooftop scenario. I was bullied and now I got a scar. Plus, that new guy kis- ugh. I fucking hate him! I wanna punch his face out of anger. No one will dare to do that to me but he fucking kissed me! I don't wanna see his face or even a track of him!

I fasten my pace when I felt someone following me. After a few steps I realized what I was doing. Why am I walking away from him? I stopped at my tracks and looked behind me. He was there. He stared at me and pulled off a smirk then placed his hands inside his pockets.

"What the hell do you want?" I ask. 

"What's with the language, Baek? " he replied with a smile. 

"Baek? Don't ever call me that" 

"Why? Should I call you something else? Maybe....babe?" he laughed at his own "joke"

"Screw you" I scoffed and placed my arms over my chest. 

"I like the words coming out of your mouth. Will I also like how it works?" he said and I cringed.

"You're grossHe smirked and stayed to where he was standing. "If this is about what happened in the comfort room then this conversation is all ready over" he stared at me and I stared back at him, trying to find the reason behind all this. 

"Mr. Byun and Mr. Oh, class will start in 2 minutes. What are you both still doing here?" our professor said, holding books and folders on his arms."I keep on seeing you on unexpected places and scenarios, Mr. Byun." he mentioned but I just smiled awkwardly at him. I started walking and leaving both of them.

I felt someone envelop my shoulders. "We're not close" I removed his arm and walked faster.

When I reached the door, I scanned the room with my eyes.  2 seats are empty. Its mine Mr. Oh's.  I noticed another person looking at me and realized it was the new guy. I didn't know we were all in this same class and they were sitting right beside each other. 

Unexpectedly, the new guy was smiling cheekily at me but his smile disappeared when his eyes diverted behind me. I saw Mr. Oh  there. I rolled my eyes and walked towards my seat.

The class started and I can feel 2 pairs of eyes looking at my back. 

What's with my back? 

I ignored the thought and focused on studying the whole period.  Few more minutes, Baekhyun and you're done. When the professor finally bid goodbye, I stood up to go to my next class but stopped when I heard two voices calling me.

"Nincompoop!/ Baek!" I heaved up a sigh and ignored them. I started walking and unexpectedly, no one followed me. I just shrugged my shoulders and focused on the next few periods in studying.

                                                                               Oh Sehun's P.O.V

"Baek!" I called him out but someone also called him. I looked at him and he was also looking at me.

"What are you doing?" he asked me.

"I'm calling my friend" I answered him and smirked.

"Friend?" he asked, sounding like its a joke.

"Yeah. Baekhyun and I are friends. What is it to you?" I saw him blink for a few more times before opening his mouth again. 

"Okay. Then tell your friend I don't want him near you" he said in a very low  tone then left me. 

What's with him anyways? As far as I know he doesn't have any connection with Byun Baekhyun.  Well, at least I know Baekhyun for a few months now but never got the chance to talk to him because he acts so cold even know I know he isn't. 

I roamed around the corridor to skip class. I don't want to study shit. I walked a little more when I noticed something posted on the announcement board. It was a picture of Chanyeol, drinking alcohol with girls in short dresses, chest raised high beside him. It was a picture in size A4 and surely everyone who'll walk pass this corridor will be able to see it. 

Who would put this up? Does he/she even know he's the director's son? Whoever you are, you are in big trouble.

                                                                            Chanyeol's P.O.V

"Have you seen the picture of Chanyeol in our announcement board? Oh god he's dead."

"Yeah. I've seen it. I don't know what will happen to him now."

I heard two girls talking about me... and a picture? What picture? I left the room and slowly walked in the corridor. People were looking at me and gossiping about the "picture"

What picture was that? 

I felt my heart pounding but I didn't mind it and  then finally I saw the notification board, I slowly walked towards it. There I saw, a picture of me drinking. It was a picture few years ago but eventually it was hidden.

How could someone rummage through my pictures when they all know I can't be seen like this? or at least I know I can't be seen like this.

I tried to slide the notification board's window but it was locked. Fuck. Out of anger, I kicked the glass broken and it fell to pieces on the ground. I took my picture and tore it into tiny pieces. I hurriedly ran to the function room. I have access here and I can know who did this to me. You are so fucking dead. 

I immediately checked the CCTV and examined every person well. A petite guy appeared on the video and looked around the area , then quickly opened the glass. Why does he have a key? He placed my picture on the board and closed the glass window. I didn't see his face clearly. After him, there was a tall guy following him. The tall guy looked at the board and ran. He looks like... the guy I punched earlier.

So...

It's Byun Baekhyun who posted my picture and the tall guy was getting the key from him.