C14: Change

Baekhyun's P.O.V

     I woke up by the sound of the alarm clock. I pressed it and slowly sat up. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. It's Monday again. I walked towards the bathroom, took a shower and changed to my uniform. I went down to eat breakfast. While I was eating, I heard my phone rang for a second. I checked who the caller was and it was Sehun. I later received a text message.

"Oh sorry I accidentally pressed the call button. Good Morning! See you at the university!"

I put my phone down and continued eating. When I'm done, I grabbed my bag and car keys. I'm in the mood of driving to school today.

"Hi Baekhyun!" said some random girl. Everyone greets me every morning but I just give them a small smile and a bow. I walked to my first class and bumped into someone. "I'm sorry" I said but the person I bumped didn't say a word. I looked at the person and he was Sehun. "You're so clumsy early in the morning."

"I just didn't see you there, that's all" I say and entered my class. I sat on my table and opened a book. I started reading the lessons in advance, even if the people around me are noisy because of all the chattering. They all suddenly stopped, which made me raise my head. It was Chanyeol. He was wearing headphones on while letting out a cold aura. He looked around with cold eyes until it stopped on me. It stopped for a few seconds then he went on his seat quietly. He just stared at the board while I look at him from afar. Usually he'll be annoying me right now or something but this is new. He just looks so dull and tired. I shook my head and tried to focus on the book again. Few minutes later, someone placed a hand on my book. I smirked.

"I thought you wouldn't annoy me today" I said as I raise my head.

"Why? Do I annoy you everyday?" he asks.

"Oh. I-I thought you were-" I looked at Chanyeol and he was sleeping.

"Who?" Sehun asked.

"Ah no one. Forget about it" I say and told him to seat down until our professor came. They went back to their seats and listened.

"Maybe some of you heard, but to those who didn't, I'm going to say it right now. You are going to have a group project and its composed of 3 members each. You are to conduct an experiment about a specific topic. I'll give the topic later on when everyone is paired up. This experiment is due two weeks from now. I don't want any excuses about this. Now go and make a group." Prof. Kim said.

I saw Sehun look at me and smiled. He went closer and sat on the vacant chair right beside me.

"So? Who's the other one?"

"I don't know. Anyone will do" I read the book again and let Sehun find someone for our group.

"Mr. Park and Ms. Im, you don't have a group yet?" Prof. Kim asked. I looked at Chanyeol who had his hands on his pocket and was leaning on the teacher's desk.

"Mr. Byun's group is not yet complete" he said to them then looked at me. "Who would you like to be with Mr. Byun?" I raised my head and gulped.

"Um, a-anyone" I stuttered.

I looked at them and waited for someone to volunteer. 

I'm not expecting someone, take note of that. 

"I'll go with them Professor Kim" really?

"Okay Ms. Im. Mr Park? You'll go with Ms. Lee's group" he said and sat on the table.