C19: Missed

After the meal, Chanyeol stood up and I followed him. He entered and I took the courage to ask him where we're going to next.

"I don't want to go back to the hotel yet" I pushed him. "Its just 2pm! It'll be boring if we stay at the hotel"

Of course I'll be alone in the room. I don't want to stare at the ceiling again.

"I'll make sure it won't be boring" he said and combed his hair with his hands.

"If you want to go back, then go. Leave me." I told him and opened the car door.

I'm sure I can go back to the hotel right? I have my wallet with me. What could go wrong?

Except for one thing, my phone. 

"Excuse me where can I find this?" I showed a random stranger a picture of one of the famous attractions found in Paris besides the Eiffel Tower. I did a little research of the place so I won't just focus on studying.

He looks at me confused. "English? Uh-huh no English" Wait what? He doesn't know English?

"Ah okay. Thank you." I bowed to him to show gratitude and looked for another stranger who'll look like he or she knows English.

"Excuse me, do you know this place?" and again, she doesn't know English. How great is this? I sat on the bench near a fountain and ruffled my hair.

"I knew it." a voice said. I looked up. "You can't go anywhere without me"

"Don't get your head too big." I warned him. "Okay. Then if you're being a genius, why won't you ask them where can we find this?" I shoved him the picture.

"What do I get out of this?" he asks.

"I'll think of it. As of now, do it"

Chanyeol looked at me before walking towards a random stranger. To my surprise the stranger pointed his hands out and Chanyeol was nodding. The stranger made more hand gestures before he bid goodbye. I saw Chanyeol walk towards me with a big smile on his face.

"Have you made a decision yet?" he asked.

"Just show the way" I said and stole the picture from him.

"Where? To my heart?" he said and smiled widely.

My mouth flew open. "That's the corniest line I've ever heard" I rolled my eyes on him but he just laughed. He placed his arms around my shoulder as we walk together.

I'm so confused with him. You can't really tell if he's in a good mood or not. By the minute he's laughing by the next one he's angry. He was mad at me a while ago at the airport and now he's walking beside me with his arms around me.

We walked to where his car was parked to. He first entered the car and then I went in next. He started the engine and we drove off. The atmosphere was awkward. No one was talking and I grabbed my bag to get my phone. Shit! It was still with him. I looked at his face then to his pants. I saw two phones on each sides of his pockets. Mine was on his left side, which basically was the one I can't reach. I need to get my phone without him noticing.

"Hey uhm-" he glanced at me for a second. "What?"

"C-can I open the w-window?"

Yes Baekhyun, that's the greatest idea you've thought so far. Do you think he'll not notice?

"Sure" I acted like I can't open my window and let out a sigh.