C32: Better Actor

BAEKHYUN'S P.O.V

"What do you think your friend will prefer between these two?" she lifted two box of biscuits.

"I'll just buy both" I grabbed the boxes and placed them on my basket.

"Chanyeollie~~ I missed you so much." Chanyeol? Maybe I heard it wrong.

I arranged my goods. "You never called me back after that night"

"You never gave me your number, babe" that's when I turned my head. It is him.

What is he doing here? Could it be possible that he followed me? Who is that girl? And most of all "Babe".

Without me noticing, I was already walking towards them. I blurted an excuse me and they both looked at me. Chanyeol doesn't look surprised at all to see me. It only means one thing, he knows that I'm here. If he's going to act or something, he should probably make it worth believing. He suck at it. I smirked mentally. I looked at her basket and found a box of chocolates. "I would just like to ask where you got those from" when she pointed the direction, I immediately left without leaving another word.

Let's see who's smarter than the both of us Chanyeol.

When I left the mall, I asked Aeri if I could stay at her place for tonight, making the excuse that my hotel was too far away and I want to catch up with her. In the end, we didn't talk a lot. She said that her schedule was hectic and she has errands for tomorrow. Aeri left for Paris last year without saying anything to me because she said that I'll be hurt because she won't be coming back after a few years. She'll be living here with her family and relatives. She thinks that it'll be better if I don't know anything about her absence. But I think it's just plain bullshit. This is not some crappy fanfiction life story wherein I'll be crying until she comes back. This is reality, people come and go and all you need to do is to move on.

"I'll be leaving at 5 am so I'd like to say goodbye for now" she handed me blankets. I'll be sleeping in her sofa, which I find quite comfortable. "See you soon?"

I laid back then pulled the sheets to my body. "See you soon"

I rolled over and faced the soft fabric of the sofa. I couldn't sleep. I grabbed my phone from the table and checked the time. It was already one in the morning. Probably someones thinking about me right now. I unlocked my phone and it showed the very first picture of me and Chanyeol. A small smile appeared on my lips as I stare at his face.

I can't get angry at you, Chanyeol. I want to, but I just can't.

I just feel betrayed for what he did and I don't want our life to be that cliche' love story wherein we're going to break apart because of our families and companies. It's shit. I want to be mad at him for some unknown reason. It's so random to see him holding a meeting and you don't even know a single thing about it or maybe I'm mad about him being so stupid because he can't act well, yet I still feel jealous. I grabbed my hair and squeezed it hard.

You're making me crazy, Chanyeol

"Thank you" I opened the door then left the taxi. When I entered the elevator of the hotel, I slowly pressed the button to my floor. I bit my lip. I don't know how to face Chanyeol just yet. I want to be mad at him. I want him to take care of me. I ruffled my well-fixed hair and squeezed my shirt, making it look creased. I want him to think that I enjoyed my night without him, which is a total lie.

The elevator door finally opened and as soon as I step foot, I saw a figure on the corridor. It looks like someone was sitting on the floor.

It can't be him right? He wouldn't do such a thing.

When I was near enough, I stare at the person and it was really him. I smiled widely then bit my lip. I took few steps closer but he suddenly flinched.

Please don't wake up just yet. Please don't wake-

He blinked a few times before standing up. He scanned my body from head to toe then his expression suddenly changed. I took a deep breath but remained a straight face. I started walking and when I was about to reach for my doorknob he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Where the fuck were you?" he said in a loud tone, but not shouting.

"Why do you care?" I tried to pull away from his grip but it was strong enough.

Act Baekhyun. Prove that you're a better actor than him.

"Of course I care! I even waited for you here all night!" My eyes widened so I looked down. He stayed on the corridor for the whole night? Waiting for me?

"Did I tell you to do so?" I pushed him and he finally lets go. Maybe he doesn't have the energy yet to handle the situation. I walked over to my door and quickly opened it. "Besides, I didn't want to hear loud moans from the other room"

As soon as I closed the door, I leaned against it and pumped my fist.

Great line, Baekhyun. Great line.

I quickly ran towards my bed and jumped on it. I swayed my arms on the sheets like making a snow angel. I screamed to let all the stress go. I heard my stomach growling and I realized I haven't eaten anything yet. Why didn't I think of getting food earlier on the way here? Fuck. Now I have to go out again and I hope I won't be seeing Chanyeol anywhere.

I suddenly hate destiny. Why does he have to eat on the same place I was in?

"What can I get for you, Sir?" I slid my finger across the menu. "This one please" she nodded and I placed my hand over my face to cover it.

Please don't let Chanyeol see me.

I lifted my head to take a quick glance at him but he was already looking at me. He kept an expressionless face. I can't read him at all.

I shook my head and played with my phone. I held my phone tight enough to relieve the nervousness I'm currently feeling. I can tell that he's staring at me. I feel like a spotlight is right above and suddenly all the attention were at me.

This is what you wanted, Baekhyun. You can't let your plan go to waste. Don't mind him and continue doing your shit.

I played with my phone a little more until the food arrived. Just when I was about to take a bite, my phone suddenly buzzed.

"You look so fuckable right now"

My eyes widened and I instantly averted my gaze to Chanyeol who was casually eating the same thing I was.

I rolled my eyes then continued eating. When I was done, I called the waiter and asked for the bill. "Its already been paid, Sir"

"What?"

"Your bill has already been paid, Sir. By-" she stopped. "He was just there earlier" she muttered to herself but I can clearly hear it.

"Anyways thank you" I stood up then left.

I arrived back at the hotel at around 9 in the evening. Surprisingly, I haven't seen Chanyeol all day besides from when we ate at the same place this morning.

I shrugged my shoulders then took off my clothes. I walked over to the bathroom then played some music on my phone. I turned on the shower and sang along. I was soaping my hair when my eyes suddenly stung. I shouted in pain then immediately scrubbed the soap away. When its all gone, I looked for the soap that I accidentally let go off. Where's my soap?

I shrugged again then ruffled my hair. I almost slipped when I suddenly felt a solid thing touching my back. It started moving.

"You look even more fuckable right now"