C3: Kill Me

Chanyeol's P.O.V

     Few days has passed since I last interacted with that nerd. I miss bullying people like him. Weak and full of brains.

"Tss. Basic" I thought while I'm answering this stupid test given to us.

As soon as I finished, I gave my paper to the professor.

"Mr.Park, are you sure with your answers? It has only been 30 minutes and you still have an hour to take the test" he asked me while holding my paper, assuring that I answered everything without leaving any number blank.

"I'm sure" I answered nonchantly and left the room.

I'm the only one who's done. The test was so basic. How can they take so long to answer that?

I sat down to the nearest bench just beside the tree I found. I took out my phone and earplugs. I'm just going to take a quick nap while waiting for something amazing to happen.

I woke up from my nap when I heard someone cuss. He kicked my leg hard enough that I winched in pain.

Speaking of amazing...

"Shit" I said while holding my leg. "The fuck is wrong with you?"

"Give me my glasses" he said then pulled out his hand, eyebrow raised high.

"What if I don't want to?" I'm sure this guy is really pissed off right now. But he looks more like a human being without these awful glasses that doesn't even have grades. Its just a fucking accessory. I looked around. We are the only one who's in the area.

So, he finished early too?

"You leave me no choice but to get it from you" he started pushing and pulling me to find his glasses. He took my bag and started rummaging through it but threw it on the ground when he found out it wasn't there.

"Where is it?" he asked me with furious eyes.

"Why do you need it anyway? Its useless" I told him and crossed my arms. I saw his facial expression change.

"Just give it to me!" he shouted. I just shrugged and played with my phone.

"Jerk!" he kicked me again on my other leg.

I stood up then I lowered my head to level my face with this short guy in front of me. He swallowed to hide his nervousness but remained still in his spot. I moved my head near his ear to whisper something.

"If you want it, come and get it" I said then tapped my pants. The shape of his glasses can be seen inside my pockets. I acted innocently like I did nothing wrong.

He only needs to get it inside my pants. Nothing else. That's easy right?

I stood there while waiting for him to make a move. He looked at me straight in the eye then slowly moved his hand to my pants. I smirked at him but he didn't stop. When he was so close to getting it, I took a step backward and ran away.

"Byun Baekhyun is touching me! Help me! He's touching my pants!"

I can feel him chasing after me while I kept on shouting those words repeatedly. Some people were already outside and they were looking at us. When we reached the end of the corridor, I placed my hand on my knees to rest. Damn that was tiring. I looked behind and there I saw him still running towards me with furious eyes. When he reached me, he pushed me against the wall and covered my mouth with his hands.

His hands were so soft and warm. I wonder what it feels like on my body. Shit what am I thinking.

I looked at him and his eyes were showing anger. He was serious.

"You fucking jerk! Do you know what you have caused me? I am so embarrassed. I-I fuck! I hate you so much right now I could kill you!" he tried his best to calm his self down. I pulled out a smirk and I think he can feel it through his hand. I grabbed his hand and reversed our position. He is now the one against the wall. I placed my hands on both sides of his face, locking him so he won't be able to move.

"You... would kill me?" I asked him with a low tone.

"Yes I can! If only killing was not against the law I would stab you a hundred times!" he shouted then tried to escape.

"Hmmm. But you can also kill me deep inside by making me happy" I breathed out right in front of his face "and stabbing me with something else other than a knife."