C31: Overnight

SEHUN'S P. O. V

"Luhan!" I called out. He looked at me then smiled. Believe it or not--we actually became good friends.

"You should really start calling me hyung or at least show some respect" he walked over to me and placed the tray on the table.

"I don't call anyone Hyung. That's how I do" I shrugged then took a sip of my bubble tea.

"Then I'm the first one who you'll call Hyung. I'm four years older than you. Its a big difference" he grabbed a sandwich and gave it to me.

"By the way" he started. "How's Baekhyun and Chanyeol going?"

"I haven't received any call or text since the last time, when you know--they said that they're going to be back in a week"

When Luhan saw me eating alone on this table, he insisted on joining me until Chanyeol and Baekhyun comes back. I couldn't disagree because I'm not used in eating alone. Since then, we starting getting close and I realized that we have a lot in common. We both like the same movies, clothing brand and many more. Then I started opening to him about my feelings for Baekhyun which only lasted shortly and he's helping me out in how to move on, so much like a big brother.

"Have you moved on?" he blurted out.

"What?"

"I asked if you're making a progress. I hope I'm helping"

"I-I kinda?" What the fuck? I don't actually know how I feel.

To my surprise he suddenly pinched my nose. "You're too cute"

"Cute? Are you serious?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah." He took a bite of his sandwich and I watch him do it. I just realized how pretty he looks. How his bangs would sometimes cover his eyes and he'll let out an annoyed sigh and fix his hair. How he'll defend himself when unknown people would call him "ma'am". I remember those times when people would ask me if he's my girlfriend but I would sarcastically answer why would he wear a boy's uniform if he's a girl, but never answering the question.

"Why are you staring at me?" I shook my head and opened my sandwich. "I know I'm that handsome but you don't need to stare"

I pulled a grin and I knew this would annoy him. "I was just looking at how pretty you are"

His eyes widened but his smile turned into a frown. "You know I hate that Sehunnie" but he suddenly smirked.

"I told you not to call me Sehunnie. It sounds so childish" I roughly took a bite.

"Sehunnie"

"Pretty"

"Sehunnie"

"Pretty"

"Sehunnie"

"If you're not-" my phone rang and gave him a glare before mouthing pretty.