C18: Room 0461

BAEKHYUN'S P.O.V

"Well too bad my father changed his decision and we'll be staying in one room for a month"

Hell no.

"Excuse me, I would like to have the key for room 0460" I said to the staff on the counter.

"Wait a minute, Sir" she looked at the cabinet filled with keys but closed it immediately. "Sorry Sir but the keys to room 0460 has already been taken."

Who would it be?

"Do you have a spare key?" I ask, hoping they would have.

"Yes, Sir. Can you please fill up the information needed here. We'll be looking for the key to your room. Sorry for the inconvenience" she gave me a piece of paper and ball pen. After filling it up, she gave me the key and I went to my room.

I opened the door and entered.

Wait.. where's my things? I closed the room and traced back where I went a while ago. When it wasn't on the lobby, I went to Room 0461 also known as Chanyeol's room. I knocked but didn't receive a reply. I turned the knob and it was open. As I open the door, I silently walked in but saw no trace of him. I peeked through the bedroom and saw my baggage on top of the bed. I walked closer to it but accidentally slipped on something and fell to the floor with a loud thump.

"Shit!" I muttered and looked at what caused my fall. It was a shirt. Why is a shirt laying on the floor? I stare at it and realized that it was the shirt Chanyeol was wearing before I left. I saw my phone 3 foot away from me and it was close to a door. I crawled to get my hand phone and when I was about to grab it, the door opened revealing a pair of feet. I raised my head and it was Chanyeol. Wearing a blue bathrobe with water still dripping from his hair.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asks.

"I-uh came to get my things" I said.

"But where are you going? We'll stay here... together"

"That's not going to happen" I grabbed my phone and stood up. "I know I have my own room and I assured of that. You're not going to fool me." I walked closer to my baggage. "Besides, I have my key now"

"How?" he looks confused.

"I asked for it" I took my things and walked away. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be on the other room. Don't disturb me."

"Fucking ruined" I heard him say but I wasn't sure if I heard it right and completely left the room.

I lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. What have I gotten myself into? I'm in Paris with someone I barely know. I honestly don't know anything about him except for his name, age, the course he's taking and the job of his parents. I don't know him as a whole and I'm not planning on knowing more.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of the view. The view was fantastic. I can clearly see the Eiffel tower. The buildings were fantastically built and the aura was so lovely. While I was staring at the view, my stomach started grumbling. I looked at the time and it was already lunch time. I took my keys and my bag. I closed the door behind me and heard another door closing. I looked at my left side and saw Chanyeol standing there.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"Far away from you" I replied.

He let out a small smirk and walked towards me. "That's not going to happen" he whispered against my ear and grabbed my bag.