C9: Hide from me

Chanyeol's P.O.V

He left me there, alone.

The session was... I can't explain it. How could I even explain it?

I can't get enough of him. I was addicted.

I was addicted to him and I was addicted to everything about him.

I was already addicted.

I needed more of what we just did, but I can't let him touch me. Its something that I don't allow to anyone. I do a lot of make-out sessions but I have to say that I never took my clothes off in front of someone, even if its a girl. Its something that I take care of and I don't know why.

I immediately went to the driver's seat and followed the taxi that nincompoop rode on. I was following it until it reached a very familiar place to me.

It's the bar that I go to every friday. This is perfect.

I sometimes play on this bar by singing or just by playing with the band. I parked the car and looked for that nincompoop as soon as I entered. I searched the area and saw him talking while dancing along with a girl. I watch him by every move he make and sat by the end of the counter. I ordered a glass of alcohol and drank it while staring at him.

He was enjoying but awkwardly dancing along with the girl. This boy has no experience at all. At least he looks more like a human, because I still have his glasses and I think he forgot about it. I smiled at myself and stood up. I'm giving this to him.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"I-/Someone who should stay away from you"

How could he say that?

I ignored him and faced the girl I was talking to a while ago.

"Don't mind him" I said to the girl and took a sip of my drink.

She giggled then exchanged looks between the both of us. "Who is he?"

Before I could even answer, he spoke first and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Hey darling, I'm sehun. This cute guy's friend" he emphasized the cute part.

So he heard our conversation? Fucking stalker.

"Hi Sehun, its nice to meet you and your friend bacon here" Don't talk to him.

"He's not my friend." I cut in and gulped the alcohol. I don't even know what this is.

"Don't lie my friend. We are very... close." he said then tightened his grip on my shoulders, digging his fingers on my skin.

"By the way Baek" I mentally rolled my eyes. "I saw you looking at my group of friends. Were you looking for me?"

"No, he was looking for me" I looked to where the source of voice and...

"You have a lot of friends, bacon! And they're hot too!" the girl squealed then even poked me on the arm.

"I know." Chanyeol responded then winked at the her. Ugh playboy.

"Do you guys want to drink?" she asked and they both nodded.

Since the counter has a straight pattern of seats. They both looked at the free seat right beside me.

"Uh Sehun, you can seat beside me if you want to" I called him out and he smirked.

Chanyeol looked at me with disbelief. Why? Am I supose to let him seat beside me because I met him first than sehun? That's not what we are referring to here. I don't want him near me.