C24: Change of Plans

LUHAN'S P.O.V

     I was walking alongside this weird guy behind side me. Its not that I'm judgmental, but I have a weird feeling towards him. He keeps on staring at me like I'm some kind of alien. But the awkwardness bound between us is not helping at all. He seems like a person that wouldn't talk to you unless you start the conversation.

"So uhmm... Sehun right?" I asked, trying to sound friendly as possible. He nods at my question. "What are you taking?"

"Business"

"I'm taking that too." I say. I'll be meeting him more often then. But he just nods again.

"How old are you?"

"nineteen" We have 4 years of age gap and I'm quite not comfortable with that. Its too big, I guess.

"Its so hard to keep a conversation with you, you know that?" with that he looked at me.

"You're just really nosy"

"Excuse me? I'm just trying to be nice." I defended myself. How dare he call me nosy!

"Then stop trying to be"

"If you're going to act this way then you shouldn't have agreed to the Director's offer. I know there are hundreds of students here in this university, why does it have to be a jerk like you?" He crossed my line.

"If only I can reject the offer,I would. I don't have a choice." He said then stopped walking. I faced him and dabbed my finger on his chest.

"Then do your responsibility well. You're just going to tour me around then leave me when its over." I pushed my finger a little harder then removed them.

"So? Where are we?" I asked trying to return to where we first started off.

"This is the main building. Over there is the garden. If you turn right in that way, you'll be able to get to the canteen."

"Canteen? Can we go there? I'm starving" I asked. I haven't eaten breakfast yet.

"Why do I have to go with you?" he asks.

"Because you're my tour guide and I might get lost after eating" I smile at him trying to get him to say yes. He look at me for a moment, not convinced with what I said. "My treat"

"Let's go" he started walking again and I follow him like a child.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"You"

"What did you say?" I must have heard it wrong.

"You decide. Anything will do" He stood up straight. I noticed how tall he was. He had this very milky skin that makes him look younger than he actually is. His jawline was very chiseled and he had this little mole in his neck.

"What are you looking at?" he looked down at me.

"I was just analyzing how ugly you look" I say.

"You wouldn't be able to find it because I'm handsome" you certainly are.

Wait. No. He's not.