C33: Are you ready?

BAEKHYUN'S P. O. V

     I froze in my spot. He continued soaping my back until I saw him placing the soap back in its place.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I hissed.

My body stiffened when I felt his arms enveloping my stomach, feeling warm skin on my back.

"No need for harsh words baby" he tightened his grip and placed his chin on top of my head.

"How did you get in here?" I asked, trying my best to remain my composure. I can sense that he was not wearing anything and I'd be lying if I said that I don't like the way his skin touches mine.

"Let's just say I asked for it" I heard him chuckle , his hot breath tingling the back of my ears. He just copied my line and tone from before.

I rolled my eyes and suddenly remembered my plan. I removed his hands from me and pushed him using my back. 

"Get out" I narrowed my eyes at him. I bit my lip when he crossed his arms over his chest. He was totally showing off his biceps. "Do you really want me to?"

"Yes. Now leave" I pointed the door to him but he just smirked and shook his head.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me against the cold wall. "You don't know how worried I am last night. So you can't just make me leave"

He kissed me like he was drowning and I couldn't help but kiss back. I already miss his kisses and his touch. "Especially without a pay back"  He kissed me again but this time we kissed with tongues. I already feel my body heating up. I lifted my arms and encircled them around his neck, making the kiss deeper and rougher. A whimper escaped my lips when he squeezed my butt cheeks with his large hands. He smirked between our kiss and squeezed them harder. I felt something hard on my stomach so I looked down. His member was already erected same as mine and I didn't even recognize that. He stopped from squeezing my ass then grabbed my member.  "What's the first fact in B & C Facts?"

"Wh-what?" I lifted my head. 

"What's written in number 1?" he asked once more.

"Why are you asking me this while holding my dick you fucktard! Do you think I could think straight at this situation?" I groaned at him then closed my eyes.

"Just answer it"

I tried to remember what was written. "Chanyeol gets jealous easily"

He lightly squeezed my member and stroked its head. "Then why do you keep on making me jealous?"

"C-Chanyeol" I bit my lips.

"My name is not the answer to my question, Baekhyun" he slowly stroked my length.

"W-what do you mean I'm making you jealous?" its really getting hard.

"How would you explain that girl you keep on flirting with?"

My mouth dropped open. "She's my bestfriend, Chanyeol. I'm not flirting with her." he stopped stroking my member. He grabbed my chin then lifted it, making me look at his eyes.