C29: 3 words 8 letters

"C-Chanyeol" I muttered as I tightened my grip on the sheets.

He didn't answer, instead he massaged the bare skin of my butt cheeks. My eyes instantly closed because of the pleasure. I felt his finger playing with my entrance, circling on it.

"Chanyeol" I said as loud as I could so he would put his attention back to my face not on my ass.

He replied with a questioning "hmm" and held my hips. "Could you stop for a minute?" I said then lowered myself.

"W-what?" he asked as he sat down on his legs.

"I-I-I change my mind" I said and quickly buried my face on the pillow.

"What do you mean you changed your mind?" His voice changed.

"I'm not ready...yet" I summed all the power I can to sit up and face him.

His face fell but instantly changed. He held me both on my shoulders and smiled. I wasn't sure if it was real or he was just trying to hide what he truly feels.

He suddenly hugged me and I felt his warm body against mine. "As I told you, I don't want to force you in doing this. I want our first to be filled with love, not with lust. Its different." he kissed my earlobe then on the lips passionately before saying the four words I wasn't expecting to hear.

"I love you, Baekhyun"

Yes he might have said that before but this time I can feel his sincerity. I can feel the truth behind those words. My lips formed into a small curve before saying the five words I know he wanted to hear too.

"I love you too, Chanyeol"

He pulled me closer in his arms and my heart beat slowed down. I feel relaxed. I thought he wouldn't understand me. I thought he'd be mad about it and continue.

"Its almost midnight. Let's go to sleep" he messed up my hair and laid down. I watched him as he closed his eyes and cover the lower part of his body with the blanket. I suddenly felt guilty.

The person was so into it. Why did I stop him? Ugh. I pulled my hair and made a noise.

"I'm not mad Baek. I'm absolutely fine. Now lay down beside me." he moved a little, raised his hand, then tapped his arm. I bit my lips then placed my head on his arm, feeling his chest against my back. "Junior can wait" he whispered and I flinched. I heard him laugh under his breath so elbowed his stomach. In return he just pulled me closer feeling something weird on my back.

     I woke up when my stomach grumbled. I noticed a weight on my stomach so I looked down to it. It was an arm. Flashbacks from last night appeared on my mind. I closed my eyes in guilt. I slowly removed his hand and turned around. I saw him peacefully sleeping. I smiled when I remembered the words he said to me. He finally admitted that he loves me. I haven't heard those words for a very long time since my Best friend left me. I ran my fingers on his arm before kissing him lightly on the lips. I carefully got out of bed and picked up my wallet. I took out the picture I got when I first arrived here in Paris. I didn't have time to actually examine the picture.

Is this really her? She's famous now, maybe that's why she doesn't remember me anymore. Of course she'll forget the quiet and weird Best friend she used to have. But I still want to see her. Is she here in Paris?

I jumped on my seat when Chanyeol wrapped his arms around me and moaned on my ears. "Oh you're awake" I said then threw my wallet under the bed. "Hmm. I had a good sleep because you were there beside me" I smiled then faced him. "Get up and cook breakfast for us. I suck at cooking"