C20: Take-out or Make-out?

"Then why stop yourself?" Did I just really ask that?

"Because I need to" he looked down.

"What do you mean?"

"Because I wouldn't be able to stop myself if I didn't" he stood up and grabbed his ice cream. He started walking casually like he didn't just leave a person behind.

I felt my heart beating fast. Why was he so rude with his actions but his words are so sweet that it makes me feel unusual things.

I can't be falling in love.

I bit my lip and followed him.

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V

What did I just say? Ugh. I can't believe I'm being like this. This is so not me.

I kicked the rock that I saw and looked at it as it flew.

"Chanyeol?" I heard someone call me from the back. I didn't look because I knew by heart who it was.

I heard his footsteps and stood in front of me. "Do you want to go back to the hotel?"

His voice was different. It sounded sad yet caring. "You must be tired from the flight. Let's go" he said and took my hand. He was guiding me to my car and I can't stop looking at our hands. It was not intertwined but it was held tight. "Give me the keys. I'll drive" he gave me a small smile before giving him the keys. He entered the car and so did I. He started the engine and I just watch him do all those things.

"Don't look at me like that" it didn't sound rude rather it sounded tired and begging.

Was he tired of our relationship? Our complicated relationship? Or was he just tired of everything? Just like me.

Maybe he's right. I'm just tired from the flight. I was already tired before I even got on the plane, but all those suddenly disappeared when I saw him sleeping on his seat with his headphones on. He looked so innocent and beautiful. As soon as I sat down next to him, there was already a tension between us. I know he wouldn't hear me but I badly want to tell him how I miss every single part of him. From his voice, from his touch, from his everything.

Yes, he thought it was a dream. But no. It was real and I want him to feel how true it is.

"Chanyeol" a voice from heaven

I looked at him but remained a poker face. I want to smile so big because I love it whenever he calls my name but I won't.

"Are you really okay?" he asks with full sincerity in his tone.

I shrugged my shoulders because I didn't know what to respond. Am I okay?

He let out a deep sigh and cocked his head.

"I'll be studying starting tomorrow. I might not see you. So goodbye?" he smiled and scratched the back of his head.

"Don't say goodbye and never say that I'll not see you. Because I will... find a way" I gave him a smirk before entering my room.