C1: Weirdo

Baekhyun's P.O.V

     It was in the middle of the school year when the professor decided to let me report the whole lesson in class, which I don't have any problem at all though. I opened my laptop and flashed the presentation I prepared few days before in front.

"This appears as the symbol, Σ, which is the Greek upper case letter, S. The summation sign instructs us to sum the elements of a sequence. A typical element of the sequence which is being summed appears to the right of the summation sign." I briefly explained word by word, making sure that everyone understands. Few minutes later, I stopped and ended my report. While waiting for the what the professor will say about my report, I can feel someone staring at me.

Of course they're looking at you baekhyun, you're standing just in front.

I slowly scan every person on the room to see who was looking at me intensely, trying not to look to obvious. I felt shivers running down my spine when I saw a pair of eyes from the new student staring at me. His gaze was different from all the other people inside this room. There were seriousness on his eyes and it made me cringe. I returned to reality when the professor called my name and told me that what I reported was completely right and he has nothing to comment on. Everyone clapped and so I bowed to show my gratitude towards them and to my teacher. I returned to my seat and before sitting down, I took a quick glance on the new student and now he's smirking at me.

What is wrong with him? He's weird. Its his first day in class and he already has a bad impression on me. Why would he even enroll in the middle of semester? One more thing, he passes every subject even the things he didn't learn from  this class, which now makes me curious about this person even more.

Few more hours had passed when classes were finally over. I arranged my things and quickly left the room. I dropped by the comfort room to check myself.

Why is that new student looking at me like that? I don't have something on my face though.

I turned my back against the mirror to check it but still, nothing was wrong with my body or with my face. While I was looking at the mirror, the bathroom door suddenly opened and a tall figure entered. I slowly returned to my position and washed my hands. He stood right next to me and placed his hands over the knob. But damn the other sink, it wasn't working. I moved to the side to let him use the sink that I used a while ago. I watch him as he use the sink. I just hope he won't notice how I've been staring at him all this time. While I was examining his arm and hands, he suddenly faced to my direction and without me knowing I looked at him right into the eye.

Why is he facing me? Is he planning to do something?

He started walking slowly towards me. I matched his steps while moving backwards. Every forward step he takes, I took one step backwards.

As I was walking backwards, something from behind touched my back and it made me stop from moving. He moved his face closer to mine. I felt his hot breath touching my ear. I can smell the perfume from his neck and the minty scent of his breath, I can smell it completely . The heat from his breath, it makes me feel things.

"Move" he said in a deep and husky voice. I didn't know his voice was like this and damn its captivating.

"W-what?" I stuttered as I face the floor. I can't look at him straight. Maybe its because he's too close to me. Yes that's it. It can't be nothing else.

"I said move. You're blocking the hand dryer" he said once more and so I glided out of the way and leaned against the wall next to the hand dryer.

Why am I even here anyways? I'm done with what I'm supposed to do right? I can just simply walk out of here and forget about meeting him.

I sighed at my thought and fixed myself. I walked towards the bathroom door but the new guy suddenly pulled my hand and pushed me against the bathroom door, causing a loud thump.My hands were positioned above me like I was being arrested. I looked right into his eyes and he also did the same thing but he looked like he was searching for something through my eyes. He leaned towards the crook of my neck and said something I didn't expect against my skin.

"I can't touch you with wet hands right?"