Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

"I bought the ferry tickets. I bought seven tickets in total." The woman sighed.

"Seven?" The man couldn't believe it and asked again, "Why only seven? Is there not enough money? How much is still owed? Take it quickly and buy it again."

The woman pressed the man's finger angrily and said, "Nowadays, ferry tickets outside are commercially available but at no price. Who among the wealthy people in China doesn't want to go out?

The seven in my hand are the ones my dad gave me a lot of favors for, so they were willing to leave them to us. "

"What's the use of your money," the woman said with a chuckle: "Now you get one ticket for one small yellow croaker, but after a while, if you take ten of them, no one will exchange them with you."

At the critical moment, whether life or money is more important is not a multiple-choice question for them. The richer people are, the more afraid they are of death.

Now many people outside are starting to raid their homes. The Zhang family is not a big family in Qiang City, so it is only a matter of time before it is their turn.

Meng Yu knew that Zhang Shicheng cherished his life, otherwise he would not have donated the Zhang family's property to the country early.

"Seven tickets, four of you mother and daughter, plus six of me and my mother, and one for Duobao, there are seven tickets in total. What about Meng Niang and his mother and daughter?" Zhang Shicheng frowned and walked back and forth in the room.

what to do?

Meng Yu secretly sneered, "What else can you do? If you can, go buy the tickets and take the mother and daughter out together."

"Ayu." Zhang Shicheng stepped forward and held his wife's hand tightly and said, "Can you ask dad to think of a way to get two more tickets? I can't leave Meng Niang and her daughter behind. That would be so unmanly. ."

Zhang Shicheng grabbed her hand, put it to his mouth, kissed it, and said:

"I know you have been wronged by the fact that we did not have a son in the past few years, but our family is getting better and better now, and Meng Niang also gave us a son.

Our family has a daughter, and I can be regarded as worthy of being the ancestor of the Zhang family. After we go out, our family will live a good life. You will still be my wife of the Zhang family. Meng Niang is an honest person. Duobao will also call you mother. Our family will live well. ,May I? "

Meng Yu's eyes filled with tears at what he said. Zhang Shicheng finally saw how hard it had been for her these past years.

Are you pleased?

Very pleased.

But she knew that Zhang Shicheng's good fortune was all based on the fact that the Zhang family had children.

She held Zhang Shicheng's hand back, sniffed and said coquettishly: "A Cheng, as long as you treat me well and understand me, it doesn't matter to me whether you are a husband or a wife."

Zhang Shicheng felt relieved and heard Meng Yu say with a sad face:

"You know the tickets now. I'll go to Dad and ask if I can get two more tickets. But don't have too much hope. After all, you can't even buy them."

Meng Yu changed the subject: "Maybe you can also ask someone to ask for help. Maybe someone is willing to give up the tickets at a high price?"

Zhang Shicheng's eyes lit up immediately, he raised his hand and pinched her face, and said with a smile: