Chapter 231-240

Chapter 231

Although her smile was a bit catchy, it was rare for Kong Tishou to see Lin Zhengran smile, and she didn't even smile on TV.

You look so pretty when you smile at such a young age, why do you keep such a sullen face?

Kong Tishou didn't need to ask Lin Zhengran any more questions, so he called the office and asked Jenny Zhang to come to the principal's office.

At this time, Lin Zhengran was already stuck in the memories of the past.

She had completely forgotten all the old things, and she thought she would never have an encounter with Zhang Shicheng in her life. Who knew that Zhang Shicheng had returned to China.

He even brought his family to Beijing.

As the saying goes, "If you don't take the road to heaven, there is no door to hell if you break in."

Kong Tishou motioned her to sit down. Lin Anju had

With a sharp eye, he helps the elders make tea.

Kong Tishoula was idle and bored, "Your unit has been quite busy lately, right? There are a lot of international activities in the news, and I also see that you are often busy in it."

Lin Zhengran said with a smile: "Watching the news every day, Principal Kong is quite leisurely."

Without waiting for his answer, Lin Zhengran added: "Isn't the country's door open? There are more exchanges with foreign countries now, so I really can't take any time off. Most of them are meetings about foreign trade and recruiting talents."

"Recruiting talents?" Kong Tishou asked in surprise.

Lin Zhengran said: "In the past...a lot of people went abroad. Most of these people were capable, and some were technical talents.

Now that the spring breeze is coming, all industries are waiting for prosperity. The country is short of such talents, so the people above want to recruit those capable talents back. "

"Firstly, we will revitalize the motherland, and secondly, we will let them drive economic development."

Kong Tishou didn't understand much about trade matters, but he was keen and caught a piece of information.

He inquired: "We have opened trade to the outside world. If you say so, it will really open up in the future, and it will not be like before?"

Kong Tishou said this implicitly, but since he was a person from that era, everyone would understand it if he mentioned it briefly.

Lin Anju made tea and poured it for the two elders. He didn't like hearing this. After pouring the tea, he leaned against the bookshelf next to him.

He would rather read than listen to these topics that he didn't understand. In his opinion, these topics were boring, but he didn't know that others couldn't hear them even if they wanted to.

Lin Zhengran said: "With the reform and opening up, the country will only move upward in the future, and the things that happened before will never happen again."

Lin Zhengran said this with certainty, firstly because she knew in advance the policies that many countries had not released yet.

Second, she heard Nan Feng mention it before, so she was sure.

Kong Tishou asked: "What is the country's recruitment of talents about?"

"Every aspect is needed. China is a big country and lacks trade and some technical things, so the more talents from all walks of life, the better."