Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181

A table full of wine and food was instantly overturned by Hu Yingan and fell to the ground.

No one thought that a 15-year-old child like her could be so angry.

And the reaction was so strong.

"Hu Ying'an, is this how I taught you to lose your temper in front of your elders?"

Zhang Aimei was covered in soup, but she didn't even care about herself.

When did my daughter become like this, losing her temper when she doesn't like it?

Zhang Aimei stared at her coldly.

"There's no need for you to pretend to educate me here."

Hu Ying'an looked around them and said with tears in his eyes:

"Sacrifice me for your own enjoyment, and now you are not even willing to realize this little wish of mine. You are so selfish.

Are you worthy of being parents? Being born into the Hu family is the greatest misfortune in my life..."

Maybe Hu Ying'an's words touched Zhang Aimei's point, or maybe she was angry that her daughter spoke so harshly.

Before he finished speaking, Hu Yingan was slapped by his mother.

The slap was not heavy, but it broke Hu Ying'an's heart.

She touched her cheek, tears falling down her face. At this moment, time seemed to have stopped in front of her. At this moment, Hu Ying'an felt resentment towards her mother for the first time.

Hu Shize stood in front of his daughter and said anxiously: "What are you doing? She has grown up, you can't hit her like this."

Zhang Aimei was furious, "You can just let your daughter get used to it, but now she is so rude in front of her elders. It's fine if you don't teach her, but you shouldn't stop me from teaching her."

At the moment, Zhang Aimei scolded Hu Shize together:

"Before the divorce, I told my daughter to follow me. Look what you have taught her to do. She is disrespectful and willful.

She was the youngest here, so what right did she have to lose her temper? Normally you are too spoiled to her, which is why she is so willful today. "

"Please stop saying a few words." Hu Ying'an's grandmother said, protecting her granddaughter.

Don't you know why Ah Ying lost his temper? Is it wrong for Ah Ying to say this by pretending to be stupid and opening his mouth to teach?

The daughter and ex-son-in-law are inherently selfish, otherwise how could the child say this?

Just when Zhang Aimei was about to refute, her ex-mother-in-law Jian Jingru also spoke for her granddaughter. She said:

"If the family doesn't talk about this, we know what Aying is like in normal times."

The implication is that the problem is the two of you. The children have told you not to bring outsiders, but what have you done?

Both mothers said this, and Zhang Aimei felt embarrassed.

Hu Shize, who has never participated in such topics, saw this and came to the rescue: "Ah Ying is really not big or small, and I am spoiling him. I will reflect on myself and strengthen education after returning home..."

Yu Wan became jealous after hearing this. She stepped forward and pulled his sleeves hard. She has a husband. Do you need to speak for her?

Besides, Hu Ying'an won't listen to you, so it's useless for you to strengthen your education.