Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161

"Comrade Ning also heard about it, right?"

I heard that Lin Zhengran launched the plan yesterday, but she really didn't know whether it was a boy or a girl, otherwise she wouldn't have come here.

Qin Shouguo gave birth to a child with someone else. Ning Chengyu felt sad at this moment, but her pride did not allow her to admit defeat.

"Really?" she said lightly.

Mao Shufen had more to say than that. It was not easy for her to fall into Shi Ning's house once, and of course she stabbed her lungs to death. She didn't know when the next time would be.

"Lao Qin finally has a wife!" Mao Shufen sighed from the bottom of her heart. "Both boys are very good-looking. They have thick eyebrows, big eyes, and are fair and chubby. At first glance, they are easy to raise."

Mao Shufen said it very seriously, and Lin Nanfeng would have almost believed it if he wasn't an insider.

Seeing that Ning Chengyu was silent, Mao Shufen turned to Lin Nanfeng and asked, "Really?"

"yes."

No matter what the younger siblings look like, in this situation, of course, whatever you say is what you say.

Lin Nanfeng added: "My dad is very happy. He is taking good care of my mom, taking care of her every step of the way."

Will Qin Shouguo still take care of people?

Ning Chengyu couldn't stop laughing. She wanted to leave, but was held back by Mao Shufen. Mao Shufen said with a happy smile:

"Xiao Lin and Lao Qin were not in Su Province when they received their certificates. Two more fat boys were born today. The full moon party will definitely be a big one, and Comrade Ning will come to drink with you as a favor."

"No, I don't have time."

Ning Chengyu's heart ached, so she went to drink Qin Shouguo's son's full moon wine. How stupid was she?

Mao Shufen turned to look at Lin Nanfeng, which seemed to mean: Leave the person behind.

Lin Nanfeng didn't hear anyone talk about organizing a full-moon banquet for his younger siblings. After all, he was still in the stomach at that time and hadn't planned yet.

But you have said so now, it must be done in a big way.

She stood on tiptoe with Duobao on her back and invited Ning Chengyu warmly.

"Aunt Ning, no matter how you say it, I am half your niece's savior. You won't deny me this honor, right?"

Lin Nanfeng spoke very sincerely, and even Mao Shufen gave him a thumbs up.

What could Ning Chengyu say after being exposed like this? It was not up to her.

Ning Chengyu still wanted to struggle. If she really drank this wine, what would be the difference between someone using a knife to cut out her heart?

"Let's see if I have time that day. I'll try my best to make it available. As you know, our group usually has to rehearse songs and dances, so it's very busy."

"No matter how busy you are, you have to eat." Mao Shufen said with a smile: "How long does it take you to have a meal? On the day when the full moon wine is served, I will ask Lao Qin to go to Ning's house to treat you."

Mao Shufen laughed in her heart: You are quite respectable now.

Speaking of this, Ning Chengyu really couldn't refuse this time.