Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

Lin Zhengran protected his stomach with one hand and his beating heart with the other.

Liang Meili stood in front of her and stopped the woman from coming forward. The woman was apologizing to her, but she couldn't listen to a word at this moment.

She looked straight at the slope. There was a little boy diagonally across the slope, and the boy's face was full of fear.

The woman was standing diagonally above her. What kind of mistake caused a bicycle to come diagonally below her?

The slope is so big that it can pass two large trucks. The trucks don't go under the woman or in the middle, but head towards her.

Is it a coincidence?

"Comrade, I'm sorry. I was distracted just now. Are you and the baby in your belly okay? It's all my fault. You were too careless."

Huang Xuanjiao's words coupled with her pure expression are truly sincere.

Lin Zhengran didn't speak, holding her belly with both hands, thankful that the fetus was firmly seated, otherwise she wouldn't dare to think about it today.

Liang Meili saw Lin Zhengran's pale face and was so frightened that she stepped forward to help her, "Brother and sister, are you okay? Do you want to go to the hospital?"

"Comrade, why don't you go to the hospital for a checkup? I'll pay for it..."

Huang Xuanjiao wanted to step forward and show concern, put a hand on her shoulder, and Liang Meili stared at her coldly.

Huang Xuanjiao was so frightened that she took a few steps back.

She came from an intelligence background, and if she still couldn't feel the joy brought by this woman's aura, she would be useless.

It's not that simple.

At this time, Qin Xiaomei and Duobao also came out and came forward to care.

Huang Xuanjiao took a few steps back to make it easier for Lin Nanfeng. She started the engine in the car and stared at Huang Xuanjiao like a hook.

The sound of the engine attracted everyone's attention. Liang Meili felt a chill in her heart when she saw it, and subconsciously wanted to step forward and catch Huang Xuanjiao.

But Huang Xuanjiao was frightened by Lin Nanfeng's momentum, and ran out after reacting.

Liang Meili turned to look at the car and cursed immediately. Before she could finish her words, the jeep rushed towards Huang Xuanjiao.

Huang Xuanjiao screamed in fright, but the car would not stop because of her scream. At that moment, Lin Nanfeng really wanted to hit her to death.

"Stop the car quickly--"

Lin Zhengran was so frightened by his daughter's appearance that his voice trembled.

Her frightened and urgent voice made Duobao hear it and wanted to stop the car, but Lin Zhengran quickly grabbed his son with quick eyes and hands.

In the blink of an eye, the car arrived in front of Huang Xuanjiao, but Lin Nanfeng didn't brake and hit her.

When Liang Meili caught up with him, she saw Lin Nanfeng's terrifyingly calm expression through the car window.

At this moment, Huang Xuanjiao had been knocked out.

Next to it was a single bamboo forest. The bamboos were not big and a woman had thick arms. Huang Xuanjiao was unlucky and did not fall into the bamboo forest.