Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171

"Sister-in-law, Nanfeng is out?"

"He went out. It seems he went to have a quarrel with Brother Li Zhao."

Qin Xiaomei hurriedly walked out the door while holding her shoes and said:

"It's not like you don't know her temper. Why did you tell her everything? If you beat her up again, my brother will definitely deal with me!"

"Hey! You are really ungrateful. If I hadn't seen you angry, would I have told her..."

Before Mao Shufen finished speaking, Qin Xiaomei had already ran out. She tiptoed the grandson in her hand, looked at Qin Xiaomei's back and said:

"If Nanfeng hits someone, your brother won't scold you, but he will definitely scold Lao Su."

In Qin Shouguo's words, it is mostly the husband's fault that his wife cannot teach her well.

She got into trouble, so Lao Qin would definitely scold Su Yingjie.

Half an hour later, Qin Xiaomei came back alone, with a helpless look that made Mao Shufen follow her curiously.

"Didn't you see anyone?"

Qin Xiaomei shook her head and said, "I walked around the camp and didn't see anyone. I went to the security booth at the entrance and asked. Someone said they saw her going out on a bicycle."

Mao Shufen looked surprised and said, "Didn't this girl go out to quarrel?"

Little sister Qin didn't speak, so it was hard to tell whether she was happy or not.

Mao Shufen carried her grandson home and said, "I thought she was a fierce one, but I didn't expect that she is a little coward. She has grown so big in vain, and your love for her has been in vain!"

Miss Qin pursed her lips and said nothing.

After Lin Nanfeng left home, she went directly to inquire about Li Zhaodi, and even went to her parents' home nearby.

Mao Shufen was right. The Li family has a son with poor intelligence. The son is 24 years old this year and his name is Li Duosun.

Although he was said to be weak in intelligence, he was tall and powerful, and the Li family even let it slip that continuing the family line would not be a problem.

He also said: Whoever marries a girl to their family, they promise to treat her like their own daughter.

Everyone in the Li family's situation knows the purpose of giving a wife to a fool's son.

It is to carry on the family line.

In this case, who dares to let his daughter get married?

If anyone does something so unconscionable, it would be strange if you don't get drowned in the spit of the villagers.

Lin Nanfeng came back from outside at a time when there were the most people in the afternoon.

The sun is setting now, it's still early to start cooking, and everyone is out walking the kids or gathering together to gossip.

She went to the broadcasting studio to borrow a speaker and stood in the square to give Li Duosun a blind date.

"Li Duosun of the Li family, 24 years old, the only son in the family, is here for a blind date today.

There are two elders in the family, a brick house and a car.

I have five sisters to help me, and the two elders below are strong and strong. It will not be a problem for me to work for another twenty years. Any aunts and sisters who are interested can come up and listen to my details. After the marriage is completed, your daughter can be the master of the house..."