Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

"A bastard like that deserves to be beaten stupid. This is called retribution." Another woman sneered.

"that is."

The woman responded: "How many evil things did he do when he was young? The retribution he received now is God's preferential treatment to him. People like him should have died long ago, so as not to stay and harm others."

"No," another woman said angrily, "When Jiang Da was young, he was a very bad person. He would kick good children when they saw them playing on the roadside. Who is not afraid of him?"

The woman gets angry when she talks about it. Her son is the unlucky guy who was kicked by Jiang Da.

That kick knocked my son into the ditch, and a hole was made in his head. Blood covered his face. Now there is a scar on his head!

At that time, Jiang Da was a walking figure in the village. Now they came looking for him, and Jiang Da had to pay for his medical expenses.

But the matter was not over yet. The family dog ​​died at home the next day, and was still hung outside the door with a rope. There were countless holes in the dog's body, and there was blood all over the ground.

They knew who did it without even thinking about it, but they didn't dare to say anything this time. After all, the oldest and the youngest in the family, if one day someone was left alone, it would be okay if someone let Jiang Da do what a dog did. ?

So I have been holding back this breath until now. I don't know how happy I am to see Jiang Da become like this today.

"Such a scourge is harmful to people even if they are crazy. It would be better if they died." She spat in the direction of the Jiang family.

A group of women gathered around the village to discuss Jiang Da. Not far away, a group of children spoke loudly and ran towards Jiang Da's house, saying as they ran:

"Hurry and go to Jiang's house to see! The evil dog and Widow Li are fighting..."

People who liked to watch the excitement found excuses to leave one after another, regardless of whether they were working or not. Some people even dropped their farm tools and ran away. The captain chased after them and shouted, but they pretended not to hear them.

At the same time, Lin Nanfeng went out and went to Jiang's house purposefully. However, he brought a stubborn child with him when he went out today.

Qin Xiaomei didn't say anything to let her get close to the Jiang family. What she said in her voice was: Xiaoman, don't go, Uncle Jiang will sell you.

After struggling for a long time to no avail, you can't reason with a stubborn person at all, so Lin Nanfeng asked Duobao to hit her and run away.

Duobao usually has a young master's temper, but he is quite obedient, especially to his sister.

He raised his hand high and then gently lowered it, causing Lin Nanfeng to howl loudly. When it was over, he covered the place where he had been beaten with a look of pain on his face.

Duobao himself was stunned. He even turned around and looked at his own palm.

Am I so strong? Can you beat her until your sister screams?

This was so serious that Qin Xiaomei's expression immediately changed.

Lin Nanfeng immediately pushed Duobao and reminded him to run away. When Qin Xiaomei chased Duobao out, he pushed the wheelchair in the direction of Jiang's house.

The dirt road on the road was full of potholes, and it was difficult for her to push herself. She caught a passing child and gave him a candy.

When Lin Nanfeng arrived at Jiang's house, it was busy and the drama was in full swing.