Chapter 191-200

Chapter 191

Qin Shouguo stood beside her, took off his hat and put it on his hand, saying nothing.

"Today is my last day of work. I don't have to go tomorrow." Lin Zhengran said.

Qin Shouguo snorted lightly.

Lin Zhengran looked at him and laughed silently.

The two walked slowly, not talking for a long time, but Lin Zhengran broke the silence.

"You have family leave every year. I'll come back to see you when I have free time. It's better to work harder and make more trips."

Qin Shouguo listened to her easily and her ideas were very simple. He paused and said angrily:

"Have you ever thought that if you become stable there, will they settle there with you in the future?

When you all leave, I will be the only one left here. It doesn't matter if I stay in the empty house. I obviously have children, a daughter, and a wife, but I am living a lonely life. "

The more Qin Shouguo thought about it, the angrier he became. His grandma, what on earth am I doing this for?

Only then did Lin Zhengran think of what Mao Shufen said a few days ago.

If she becomes stable there, it's really possible for a few members of her family to follow her.

She tilted her head and joked: "Then I won't leave?"

"Your job is gone, what else can you do if you don't leave." Qin Shouguo said and walked forward.

The forty-year-old man acted like a child when he was angry, rushing forward regardless.

Lin Zhengran chased after him and said, "I'll keep you safe. Don't you just hope that I can keep you safe?"

Qin Shouguo snorted without looking at her, "Guard me, can you?"

Lin Zhengran was startled by his question.

It worked before, but now it's hard to tell. After all, she is a woman who has seen the world!

Qin Shouguo was such a keen person, as if he had caught her, he paused and pointed at her, grinding his teeth and said: "Lin Zhengran, now you are not even willing to coax me? I can finally see you clearly."

"As long as you give the order, I will wash and cook for you at home. That's all right, right?" Lin Zhengran said, pretending to be sincere.

Seeing her laughing wildly, Qin Shouguo wanted to call her a liar, so he touched her forehead with his long and thick finger, put it down immediately, and said resignedly:

"I won't argue with you anymore, leave your life to serve the motherland."

After I finished speaking, I didn't want to talk anymore.

Qin Shouguo has also thought about the next few decades. As she said, the worst case scenario is that the two of them will run back and forth.

Lin Zhengran was happier than anything else when he heard him let go. He couldn't hold it back and ran up to hold his arm.

Before he could say anything, Qin Shouguo looked around and broke away in disgust.

"Pay attention to the impact. Look at what you have become now. If you let your emotions out, you are not a qualified translator."

"You have to go online." Lin Zhengran scolded him, but his eyes were full of smiles.

Qin Shouguo turned his head and looked over. The person in front of him was smiling wildly.