Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Both Qin Shouguo and his mother knew the secrets here, so of course it was impossible to send little sister Qin to a place like that.

This matter can only be like this for now, and there is no rush to treat the disease. It is good for Lin Nanfeng that Qin Xiaomei has not shown any extreme behavior.

Qin Shouguo said that he would take Miss Qin to see it when he returned to Su Province next year.

Moreover, all his power is there, and the letters he has sent so far have been answered. If he helps him inquire about it, the meaning will be self-evident.

So Qin Xiaomei's treatment of illnesses was put aside for the time being.

The next day.

Lin Nanfeng had her dazzling long hair braided before going out.

Lin Zhengran didn't know why, but he suddenly became nervous.

Qin Shouguo was careful and saw this scene in his eyes. Before going out, he seriously promised:

"Aran, don't worry. I just took her to have fun. They are all my people. I guarantee that no one will bully Nanfeng. It's too late for others to coax her. I just want to learn something from her."

Lin Zhengran also followed what he said, seeming to comfort himself, "I just want to learn something, not become a soldier..."

When it comes to Qin Shouguo, he becomes even more serious. No one knows better than him how hard it is to be a soldier. Their girls don't have to do this.

"She will not be allowed to do this business in the future. There are thousands of ways to do it, and she can work in any industry."

Lin Zhengran smiled and nodded. Lin Nanfeng relaxed a lot when they told him that he was going on a spring outing.

Besides, she had Qin Shouguo as her big backer, so she wasn't nervous. It was others who should be nervous.

Lin Nanfeng also ordered something with his mother, and they wanted to eat delicious fried fish in the evening.

Lin Zhengran agreed.

When Yu Daqiang saw Lin Nanfeng, he smiled and said, "Is the eldest niece going to play again today?"

"Like you, she is going to be a transfer student today." Qin Shouguo said.

This time, Lin Nanfeng had gained experience. As soon as he got into the car, he pulled the handle to steady himself.

The car drove out like the wind, and Yu Daqiang asked loudly:

"My eldest niece also wants to be a soldier?"

"Just go for fun and learn some skills." Lin Nanfeng still has a very clear positioning of himself.

What she learned could help her protect herself, and she never thought about being a soldier.

She will wait until ten years to get into a good university. Now that she has come to the seaside, she can enjoy her new life now.

Not to mention anything else.

Ye Tiande was in charge of the new students in the children's camp. After she entered, the original three girls became four.

It's also a coincidence that the children's camp happens to be divided into classes today.

The 200 people are divided into 5 classes, with 40 people in each class.

It's fair and just, draw lots, and you'll get into whichever class you're drawn into.