Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

In today's situation, if Wu Shengli insists on not drawing a clear line with Su Meilian, it goes without saying that the consequences will be inevitable.

If someone protects him, he will have no hope of promotion in the future. If no one protects him, he will be demoted if he does well. If not, the whole family will live in the bullpen together!

The situation at Su Meilian's home cannot be restrained from being investigated.

Although her mother's family had been bankrupt before, the label of Miss Capitalist would not disappear just because her father was gone.

The current situation was so confusing that no one dared to touch it. Lin Zhengran was able to escape today by coaxing and deceiving them.

If this happened again, to be honest, she wouldn't dare to do it again.

Qin Shouguo lowered his eyes and said nothing after knowing the cause and effect.

As soon as Wu Shengli left, he moved his stool to Lin Zhengran's side and said seriously:

"Next time something like this happens again, I don't care whether you are sure or not. Can you just stay out of this business?"

She was actually shaking after today! Lin Zhengran particularly listened to the advice and immediately swore to Yue: "There will be no next time. Next time I will die without saving you."

Qin Shouguo originally had a lot to say, but if she retorted tonight, he planned to scold her.

But he didn't expect her to admit her mistake so quickly. Looking into those serious eyes, he couldn't say what he wanted to say.

Angry?

Qin Shouguo felt helpless!

It's like a game that you have carefully prepared for a long time, and when you are about to fight, the opponent will admit defeat without hesitation.

And she knelt down for you.

I have my fists raised, and you came here for a moment, how do you ask me to fix it?

You are angry in your heart, but she knelt down for you. How can you say that? Qin Shouguo's breath was blocked in his chest by her and he couldn't let it out. He was a little discouraged.

Over there, Lin Nanfeng heard these words and immediately thought of his past life.

The mental and physical torture lasted for ten years. She will never forget this experience.

Today, her mother was involved, which made Lin Nanfeng suddenly feel panicked. She stood up suddenly and rushed towards the second floor. After going upstairs, the door closed with a bang.

Duobao downstairs was startled, his eyes widened and he patted his chest.

The couple looked at each other.

Lin Zhengran's originally calm eyes suddenly became panicked, and he turned to Qin Shouguo as if asking for help: "What should I do!"

what to do?

Now that someone has taken care of you, Qin Shouguo admitted that he felt a little relieved. He stood up and put away the dishes and said casually:

"Whoever offends is the one who coaxes."

Lin Zhengran pretended that he couldn't hear him and held his hand, hoping that he would coax him. Qin Shouguo hit him mercilessly with chopsticks.

Lin Zhengran was so painful that he immediately pulled his hand away. He was still a little angry, but he had no choice but to turn his head to look at Duobao.