Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

"We are going to take him away today." The old policeman looked at the village chief and said, "It's useless for you to resist. If you have anything to do, go to the bureau."

Another police officer said to the team leader: "Tell them to disperse and don't disrupt official business. It's not good for everyone."

The team leader immediately came to his senses. If things get too big today, then their Leshan team will become famous. People will definitely point their fingers at you when you go out in the future.

This is a place under his jurisdiction, and he will never allow anyone to laugh at him like this.

He said loudly: "Go back to work. This is a new society. As long as you are reasonable, you will have room to reason."

Seeing that the villagers were not moving, the captain said solemnly: "If you delay the spring plowing any longer, your work points will be deducted. Do you still want to eat as a family?"

These days, eating melons is not as important as filling your stomach, so the villagers dispersed.

The village chief and Wu Cui were taken away by the police. The village chief's father and mother held the brigade chief to prevent him from leaving.

"Zhongyong, you grew up in the village and know what kind of person your uncle is. You have to make the decision for him." The village chief's wife grabbed the captain and cried.

As the village chief's wife said, the village chief watched him grow up, and in the position of captain, the village chief was the first to support him and vote for him.

Of course, he felt that there must be some misunderstanding, so he immediately said:

"Grandpa Qi and Grandma Qi, I will go to Qin's house with you. If we have something to do, we can discuss it face to face. We will solve the village's problems ourselves. What's going on with such a big fuss?"

Wang Zhongyong was very dissatisfied with Qin Shouguo at the moment. He was the captain of the Leshan Brigade. Now the police only found out about this happening when they came to the village.

Although Qin Shouguo is now the leader of the regiment, he is not as good as a current manager. Qin Shouguo is too disrespectful to him.

"That's right." The village chief's father responded.

"Call my grandson's daughter-in-law. She is from the Chen family, and she was also the one who exchanged marriage with Qin Xiaomei. At the worst, let Xiaoxiao apologize to them on behalf of the Chen family."

The village chief father agreed with his wife's words and nodded, "I like it."

After that, he called Chen Xiaoxiao, and the four of them went to Qin's house.

On the way, the village chief's wife pulled Chen Xiaoxiao behind and talked:

"Don't say anything when you meet Qin Shouguo later. Kowtow to him, otherwise your father-in-law and mother-in-law will not be able to come back."

Chen Xiaoxiao didn't say anything. The village chief's wife went to pull her head and said sternly:

"If you dare to disobey me and go back, I'll beat you to death, and the two losers you gave birth to will never have a chance to eat."

"Grandma, I know." Chen Xiaoxiao dodged for a moment before lowering his head and responded.

The village chief's wife breathed a sigh of relief with satisfaction. She didn't believe what else he could do if he knelt down to Qin Shouguo?