Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

Ye Zi grabbed her hand, burst into tears, and nodded repeatedly.

To be honest, she was really curious about how much incense Li Fei burned in his previous life to get such a sister-in-law and eldest brother.

"Don't worry, sister-in-law. The factory has recently opened a new department called the Broadcasting Department. That department is easy and her siblings are literate. I will transfer her there. She will do broadcasting every day, which is just talking, not physical work."

The two women were talking, and Chen Jianjun and the others also came down after moving their things.

"That's great, please excuse me." Lin Zhengran said gratefully.

"Sister-in-law, you're welcome. I don't have many friends here. Now that I have one more, I will have a place to drink in the future." Chen Jianjun put his arm around Li Fei's shoulders as he spoke.

"I'll write to you if anything happens here." Li Fei told Qin Shouguo.

"Okay, use the code I taught you."

Letters sent to the troops are basically public because they will be reviewed.

He didn't want outsiders to know about Chen Qi's family, so he taught Li Fei a password that only they knew.

"Understood." Li Fei said.

Compared with Ye Zi and Lin Zhengran's excitement, the man's farewell seemed much calmer.

At the conductor's call, Lin Nanfeng took Qin Xiaomei to get on the train first.

When he turned around, he saw Chen Jianjun saluting his mother and Qin Shouguo. It was a simple salute, but it took Lin Nanfeng a long time to recover.

At that moment, the noise around her disappeared, as if time had stopped, and she seemed to be the only one existing in the vast world.

Lin Nanfeng also heard his own heartbeat, which was as loud as a drum and deafening.

An idea flashed through her mind, and before she could think about it, Qin Xiaomei slammed into her back and raised her head to ask her why she didn't leave.

Lin Nanfeng finally came to his senses. When he continued to read, Qin Shouguo put down Duobao and solemnly returned the military salute.

Little sister Qin followed her gaze and said to Lin Nanfeng, "The disobedient son Dai Xiao is just pretending."

Lin Nanfeng didn't know whether to laugh or cry when he heard this.

"Don't worry, Sister Xiaoman, I will definitely protect you this time."

What else could Lin Nanfeng say? He replied very piously, "Thank you."

Seeing each other off ten miles away, farewell to the station.

The train was whining by, and everyone thought that Qin Xiaomei would make a fuss, but they didn't want to. After saying goodbye to Ye Zi, she closed the window, turned around and sat down, and started to glare at Lin Zhengran.

His face seemed very proud.

No one can guess what such a person is thinking.

Lin Nanfeng was even more curious about how old Qin Xiaomei thought she was now.

"Little sister!" Lin Nanfeng said "little sister" and Lin Zhengran glared at her.

"When is my birthday? This year, while your brother is here, can we celebrate it together?"