Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Here, Aunt Qiu Yinghong felt much better after taking care of Xiaomei Qin.

They found out that a bus would leave the village at two o'clock in the afternoon, so they packed their things and prepared to leave Leshan Village.

As for waiting for Qin Shouguo?

After waiting for four days without seeing anyone, they might as well have given an explanation to their family.

Qiu Yinghong had never met Qin Shouguo, but only heard from his family that he was excellent.

He was born in a rural area and could not read a single word before entering the military camp. To be able to climb to where he is now is by no means an ordinary person.

Moreover, his mother also said that Qin Shouguo was tall, handsome and had no problem with his character.

Her mother was very persuasive and said that the family was no longer what it used to be, so she had to marry Qin Shouguo in order to maintain the Qiu family's status in Dongcheng.

She knew the difficulties at home now, and her mother used the word "beg" to her, so she had to come to Leshan Village.

In order to make herself less humble and less rushed, her mother asked her nephew Qiu Zhoushan to accompany her.

They came to visit Qin Shouguo on the grounds that he was injured.

Qiu Yinghong was already disgusted that her mother asked her to marry someone she had never met, but now that she couldn't see Qin Shouguo, she was relieved.

But she breathed a sigh of relief too quickly.

Qiu Yinghong had never met Qin Shouguo, but Qiu Zhoushan had.

So when a group of them entered the courtyard, Qiu Zhoushan immediately stood up and said hello.

"Uncle Qin, you are finally back!" Qiu Zhoushan breathed a sigh of relief.

He and his aunt came here with a mission. Grandma said that their aunt must see Qin Shouguo in person and try her best to facilitate the marriage.

In fact, from Qiu Zhoushan's point of view, he didn't want Qin Shouguo to be his uncle. Dongcheng was full of young talents. Which one of them was not better than Qin Shouguo?

Just as his aunt said, Qin Shouguo, a boy from the countryside, was lucky to be the leader of the regiment.

It was absolutely impossible to go any higher.

As far as he knew, Qin Shouguo was from the army, but now he was assigned to the island to be the leader of some regiment.

I've never heard of that group.

What's more, he was an army soldier before and had no connections on the island. Now that he is almost middle-aged, what energy does he have to push forward?

So he listened to what grandma told him, but didn't take it seriously.

But now that he saw Qin Shouguo himself, he was not so sure.

Because Qin Shouguo had an inexplicable aura about him that would send chills down the backs of people who were three feet away from him.

The last time I saw Qin Shouguo, I was abroad ten years ago. At that time, Qin Shouguo was just a soldier beside a certain commander.

He thought that his grandma asked his aunt to go on a blind date with Qin Shouguo because she had taken a fancy to the person behind Qin Shouguo.

But he didn't expect that Qin Shouguo was so powerful today. He was no longer the little soldier he was before.