Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

"Meng Xian, go and save Meng Xian, go quickly!" When Mrs. Meng raised her head, her grandson was no longer there, but at this time, Meng Xian was actually still struggling in the air.

His body has been drained by alcohol and sex in recent years, and he has some strength, but not much.

If someone on the deck was desperate, he might be able to save him.

But the boat was shaking so hard that everyone was afraid of death and lay down. What if an accident happened when they got up at this time?

Therefore, even Meng Liuliang, a father, did not dare to get up.

Soon after the boat stabilized, someone shouted from a distance: "Don't panic, the boat just hit a rock in the sea."

At this time, Meng Liuliang climbed to the railing with his hands and feet and looked down. His son had disappeared. In the endless sea, a living person fell without even making waves...

"My Jinbao, my Jinbao!" Immediately, Old Mrs. Meng cried pitifully on the deck.

"Son, son?" Jiang Baiwei lay on the railing and cried loudly.

"Meng Xian, Meng Xian, where are you? Please say something!" The two sisters Meng Yu also called out in sobs.

"My one million...my one million!!!" Old Mrs. Zhang also wanted to go with Meng Xian at this moment.

"Son, our one million!!!"

Zhang Shicheng looked ten years older as he supported his mother.

He regretted it.

*

Lin Nanfeng didn't know what happened on the ship, and she was also distressed at this time.

She had not been to many places in her previous life, and now she wanted to find a relatively safe place to spend the next ten years with her mother and brother.

She only knows that the army and the countryside will be safer in the next ten years. The army is out of the question, so they can only go to the countryside.

But we can't just wander around in the countryside. If they are orphans and widowed, if they go to an unreasonable place, wouldn't they be like a sheep in a tiger's mouth?

So be cautious.

When Lin Zhengran woke up, he saw his daughter frowning and tapping the notebook on the table with a pen, seeming to be hesitating.

She took the watch next to the pillow and looked at it. It was already four o'clock in the afternoon.

This morning, she saw that Nanfeng hadn't woken up, so she took her son down to eat alone and walked around nearby.

The mother and son returned to the guest house after lunch. She saw that her daughter was still awake and went to renew the room for another day.

She was tired after not sleeping last night, so she fell asleep when she was sleeping with her son.

Seeing that the buns she brought back were missing, Lin Zhengran asked, "What are you thinking about? Have you gone down for lunch?"

Lin Nanfeng finally came to his senses and called out, "I've eaten two buns, and I'm not very hungry yet."

You have to eat even if you are not hungry. It is the time to grow. Duobao also woke up at this time. Lin Zhengran got out of bed and said:

"Go eat first, and think about anything after you're full."