Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141

Ning Ruxuan walked half a circle around her and looked at her. Seeing that she was very calm, she couldn't help but say:

"Sister, have you ever given up drugs? Is it fun to still act like this after your identity has been revealed?

We are both the same, you are not simple and neither am I, but I definitely know things you don't know, just like I know that you were reborn and came back to steal someone else's husband. "

The hairs on Lin Zhengran's arms standing on the blanket immediately stood up.

She suddenly guessed something but wasn't so sure, she said it with an innocent expression.

"we are the same?"

Ning Ruxuan saw that she was still pretending to be stupid, so she became unhappy and said:

"Of course we are different. You are far behind me. I am from the 21st century, right? You are just a bumpkin from the 20th century. How can we be the same?"

Lin Zhengran stared at Ning Ruxuan calmly. No matter how stupid she was at this moment, she knew that the person in front of her was different from them.

If Nanfeng hadn't come back, she would have regarded the person in front of her as a lunatic.

With Nanfeng's example before her, she had to believe what Ning Ruxuan said.

What's the purpose of Ning Ruxuan's visit?

Lin Zhengran reacted too quickly to think. She smiled lightly and said, "Comrade Ning, what are you talking about? Why can't I understand a word of it?"

No matter what the purpose of Ning Ruxuan's visit was, the 'rebirth' in her words and the 'return' in Nanfeng's words should mean the same thing.

If Ning Ruxuan came here to test the matter, then she couldn't admit it.

Ning Ruxuan was stunned when she heard what she said. It seemed that she didn't expect that someone had exposed her and she denied it.

"Sister, you..."

Lin Zhengran looked at her with innocent eyes, soft and non-aggressive, which made Ning Ruxuan, who had originally vowed, unsure.

Could it be that this woman was not reborn and that she made a mistake?

"Sister, do you know when the college entrance examination will be resumed?"

This confused Lin Zhengran. She really didn't know. Besides, even if she knew, she wouldn't be able to tell you!

Lin Zhengran asked her with concern, "Comrade Ning, do you have a fever? Why are you talking nonsense! I am just a woman with little education. I don't know when the college entrance examination will be resumed. Besides, this is not something we should worry about. You are thinking too much." Bar."

Ning Ruxuan also felt that she was really overthinking. How could she guess that Lin Zhengran was reborn just because Qin Shouguo married a wife?

This woman asked three questions: how could she be reborn?

After leaving Qin's house, Ning Ruxuan murmured to herself, feeling that she had come to the wrong place today.

Today, in addition to testing whether Lin Zhengran is a reborn person, she actually wants to know when the country will resume the college entrance examination.

She was only eighteen years old before she came here, which was when she failed the college entrance examination and lost her memory.

She has never cared about national affairs, nor does she read periodical novels, and she doesn't even know the history of this period.