Chapter 221-230

Chapter 221

Thinking of the lonely mother and daughter, Zhang Shicheng felt a pain in his heart for no reason.

After being out for so many years, every night when everyone was quiet, he would always think of the gentle and considerate Meng Niang.

He wondered how a weak woman like her could survive in that world with his daughter.

His son was gone. It was not that he had not hated Meng Yu, and it was not that he had never thought of divorcing her.

But he not only has Xiaosi (Lin Nanfeng), he also has three daughters.

The child cannot live without a mother, and he needs a woman to take care of everything when he is abroad these years. After weighing the pros and cons, it is not worthwhile for him to divorce Meng Yu.

Besides, Meng Yu was on his side over Meng Xian's matter, so he was kicked out of the house by his father-in-law. He couldn't betray her without conscience!

After calming down, the old lady said to her son: "Son, you must find a way to get back the ancestral house in Qiangcheng. Your father worked hard to get it back. If it is really occupied by others, go down below." How can we, mother and son, face him!"

Zhang Shicheng was silent for a moment.

The Zhang family's ancestral home is the best location in the entire Qiang City. My father spent a lot of money and favors to buy it back.

Now he wants to buy it back, firstly because he has no money, and secondly because they won't sell it.

Moreover, the house changed hands several times, and finally the owner donated it, and now the land deed is in the hands of the government.

Even if he has money now, he still needs connections to buy a house.

What's more, he doesn't have much money now, just enough to support his appearance.

That house represented his former identity and status, and he didn't want to give it away for no reason.

When he first came back, he shamelessly asked the government for it.

Not only did they not return it to him, they also emphasized to him that this house had been bought by someone else with real money, and he could not go back empty-handed.

Zhang Shicheng couldn't figure it out. He, the owner, clearly didn't sell the house, so why did it suddenly change ownership?

While he was thinking, Meng Yu interrupted his thoughts and reminded him, "Today is the 1st, remember to pay Manli and Manna living expenses."

Manli and Manna are twins of the same age as Lin Nanfeng. After going abroad, the sisters changed their names after their eldest sister changed their names, and later they also changed their names to foreign names.

The old lady was already angry because the name of her second granddaughter Manli was the same as that of the old man's ghost wife.

So every time I hear this name, it's like my butt is on fire, booming three feet high.

I heard that I want money again, is this okay?

My son worked hard to get a few steel bangs, but he turned around and asked you guys to take away the money-losing goods, and it was still a money-losing transaction that never came back.

She stared angrily and said: "I have children in my twenties, but the two sisters are still studying. What's the use of reading so many books? In the end, they will not get married and have children, so what good will it do to our Zhang family?" ?"