Chapter 251-256 (end)

Chapter 251

The days are turning into winter.

Beijing is very cold in winter, and the snow is extremely heavy.

This was not the first time Qin Nanfeng had seen snow, but it was the first time he had seen snow that reached his knees.

There are a lot of fun and delicious foods in winter. They don't have many classes and they are all smart, so their homework is easy.

Most of the time they skipped classes to play, and they didn't fall behind in exams. They were always the best, so no one cared about them.

I am not idle in winter either. I rely on my youth and righteousness to play outside all day long.

The ice rink is one of their favorite places to hang out.

Qin Nanfeng took the twins out when he had time, followed by Xiang Guifan, Fatty and a group of people from the military compound.

Mixing in and out also made her become famous.

The little mischievous master of Sijiu City is known as "Sister Xiaonan".

Why is it called Sister Xiaonan?

She looks like a sixteen or seventeen year old girl.

Behind him were a bunch of younger brothers, and a little bully who couldn't speak but knew how to fight.

So they all call her Sister Xiaonan.

On the 26th of the year, a family of five was going back to Suzhou to celebrate the New Year. Lin Zhengran saw a very interesting scene on the train.

Du Fenghua followed them onto the train carrying large and small bags, and he did not forget to tell his younger sister to speak kindly to his elder brother.

Qin Xiaomei liked to ignore him, and even she didn't expect that Du Fenghua would still persist even when she didn't respond to him.

When we got to the private room of the sleeper, Du Fenghua made the bed and poured hot water, which was extremely considerate.

Looking down from the train window, the platform is even more interesting. Xiaoxiang bought a large bag of warm chestnuts from somewhere else.

Nan Feng looked impatient and said, "Why bother?" and unconsciously took the chestnut from Xiao Xiang's hand.

The mistress shouted next to her, "Luo Ji's chestnut flour and glutinous rice noodles are the most delicious. Brother Fan, you went to line up early in the morning. It's so kind to us -"

Xiang Guifan heard Xiaosan's voice and ignored him.

When Lin Zhengran saw this, he thought to himself: Silly son, these pink and glutinous chestnuts should not be bought for you to eat.

When the waiter heard Luo Ji's chestnuts, he looked out the window and saw Brother Fan taking out warm milk from under his clothes.

I got up late in the morning and was afraid of missing the train, so I was in a hurry and had a half-full breakfast.

Now that he saw the milk, he was so greedy that he shouted: "Brother Fan, Brother Fan, I want milk too, I'm thirsty--"

Usually, when Brother Fan buys things for his sister, they get their share. They are used to it, so today the twins should feel that Brother Fan has their share.

Therefore, they were all very happy.

Lin Zhengran was squeezed between her two sons, who shouted so loudly that her ears hurt.