Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

"Sister Lin, is Brother Shouguo so busy that you often don't see him?"

There was no class today, so Bai Yiyi came to teach her the harmonica he just bought.

Lin Zhengran had a good memory and had already heard Bai Yiyi mention Qin Shouguo's name three times in two hours.

Originally, Lin Zhengran wouldn't care if Su Meilian didn't mention the person she was introducing, but now he took it seriously.

"That's all for today." Lin Zhengran stood up and said, "I want to tidy up the vegetable patch."

Bai Yiyi was startled, then stood up and said with a smile: "Sister Lin, then I will come see you tomorrow."

You are treating Qin Shouguo like a dog waiting for a meat bun. How stupid am I to let you come over tomorrow?

Lin Zhengran said bluntly: "You don't have to come over tomorrow."

The smile on Bai Yiyi's face paused. It was usually difficult to see Qin Shouguo, but now she finally found a chance. Why is this woman so crazy?

She whispered: "Sister Lin, did I do something to make you unhappy? If so, I apologize to you."

The people above promised her such a big pie. In order to get some information, she was willing to let Lin Zhengran slap her in the face, let alone ask her to apologize.

Moreover, Qin Shouguo was so beautiful, with a wolf's waist and ape's arms, and he was cold and cool. She was willing to sleep with him, let alone talk to him for a while.

Bai Yiyi has already begun to imagine the way those strong hands caressing her body, how ecstatic it feels!

I'm afraid he's even more powerful than Heizi! Bai Yiyi's throat went dry thinking of this, she couldn't help but blush and licked her lips.

Seeing her blushing, Lin Zhengran also felt that the weather in Nanzhou was extremely hot.

The forty-degree weather has also worn away her usual good temper. If you refuse to listen to my good words, you have to let me tell the truth, right?

"With all due respect." Lin Zhengran picked up the fan and said, "You have rhinitis. If you can't control your breath, you can't control the rhythm, so you can't blow."

Bai Yiyi didn't believe Lin Zhengran's words. She knew how to play the violin, but she couldn't learn this little thing?

She felt that Lin Zhengran was targeting her deliberately. Bai Yiyi lowered her eyes, and after a moment she smiled and acted coquettishly to Lin Zhengran:

"Sister Lin, just teach me. I really like to play the harmonica."

Lin Zhengran also didn't believe Bai Yiyi's words. She had taught Bai Yiyi for two hours just now, and she had been wandering for an hour.

If Bai Yiyi really likes it, she is willing to teach her, but with Bai Yiyi's attitude, shouldn't she use this time to learn something else?

Lin Zhengran said perfunctorily: "You can learn it if you want. Use the method I just taught you to stabilize your breath at home. Come to me when you learn it..."

After finally sending Bai Yiyi away, Qin Shouguo came back while he was in a daze under the eaves.

He took the tools from her hand and went to tidy the vegetable patch, while Lin Zhengran looked at him back and forth with a fan.

She is so conspicuous that it would be difficult for Qin Shouguo to ignore her. If it were anyone else, Qin Shouguo would be a loser. It's up to you.

But Lin Zhengran was different.