Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

On the other side, Qin Shouguo took Duobao back home. Duobao was very attached to him along the way, and his eyes looked like a man who had been hungry for three days and saw food.

"What, you started to worship me too?" Qin Shouguo lowered his head and asked him.

Duobao was walking on the road, holding Qin Shouguo's hand and peeking at Uncle Qin with a smile.

When Qin Shouguo looked at him again, he avoided him, and then peeked at him again.

It is difficult to guess the thoughts of a child of this age. Qin Shouguo picked him up and asked:

"Is your father good to you?"

Thinking of his father Duobao who died early, his eyes turned red.

He nodded sharply.

"Grandma was kind to me, but my sister said they were all dead."

died? Qin Shouguo was surprised, why did Nanfeng tell Duobao like this?

"How is your father treating your mother?" Qin Shouguo asked again.

Duobao raised his hand to wipe his tears with his sleeves, bit his lip and shook his head, "The second sister and the third sister scolded my mother every day, saying that my mother was a concubine, and that I was born by my aunt, and they would beat me when they saw me.

My grandma was not good to my sister and my mother. When I fell asleep at night, my grandma asked my mother to give her a massage. I followed her and saw her.

Grandma told dad that she wouldn't let mom go out and said she would send her to the countryside. Mom didn't want to go, so she knelt down and begged dad. Mom cried so sadly that I saw it too..."

Duobao seemed to have opened up his chat box and said whatever came to his mind. It was just one sentence.

They were not good to my sister and mother, but they were very good to me.

Qin Shouguo's heart twitched when he heard these words.

A Ran only told him that she was later bought as a concubine and has been in that family's house all these years.

They also said that they escaped after the family left the country, but they kept silent about what happened.

When they met in the city, he saw her radiant face and thought she had lived a good life these years.

But he didn't expect it to be the case. It turned out to be just his imagination.

So has she been living a life of looking at people's looks all these years?

Lin Zhengran and Ye Zi were chatting in the yard when there was a sudden knock on the door.

She thought someone was looking for trouble again, but then her son's voice came in, and she let out a breath.

"Mom, we are back, open the door quickly~"

Lin Zhengran stood up quickly. As soon as the door opened, Duobao opened his hands towards her. Lin Zhengran wanted to hug her.

A four-year-old child is not light, let alone easy to hold, so Qin Shouguo put Duobao back into the ground.

"Mom~" Duobao hugged her thigh directly.

Lin Zhengran patted his son's head and comforted him while telling Qin Shouguo about the pension.

Qin Shouguo said as he entered the door: "I guessed that the pension should be received by the Qi family before, but I haven't investigated it yet. It's okay now. Let's go in together when the time comes."