Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Zhang Xinrou calmly analyzed it with her, "If Lin Mengniang really had this ability, how could she be willing to resign herself to the rear?

And a person's emotions can't deceive others. I think she seemed to have been hit hard by Duobao's disappearance. "

No matter what her daughter said, Meng Yu never believed it. Her intuition told her that this matter must be related to Lin Mengniang.

"Before leaving, let someone keep an eye on her. As soon as Duobao shows up, ask our people to get fainted and send them to me immediately."

Meng Yu said: "The reason why your father and I are in trouble is all because of that woman. I will never return Duobao to them again."

"That's dad's son, what do you want to do?" Zhang Xinrou swallowed and looked at her nervously.

"I want their mother and son to be separated forever." Meng Yu pushed down the vase in front of her fiercely, "I want Duobao to die, and I want Lin Mengniang to suffer all her life."

At the same time, the underground casinos in Qiang City were extremely lively, and Meng Xian was jealous of gambling.

The two sisters borrowed a total of two million, plus the half million he defrauded from his mother, and he also had some money of his own. After playing for two days and one night, he lost everything.

As soon as he lost all the money in his hand, the bustling casino gradually disappeared.

"I still want to bet, I didn't lose, I want to make up for it, make up for it!"

Meng Xian pushed away the people who came to drive him away, with a crazy smile in his eyes.

"Are you rich?" Big Boa asked him with a smile, "Where did you get the money? Do you still have some pants left?"

Compared to Meng Xian, Big Snake felt more like he was living in a dream these two days. He had never seen so much money in his entire life.

And all this money was defrauded from Meng Xian. Even he himself never thought that he could get so much money from Meng Xian!

"Get some brothers to carry him out." The big snake shouted.

After that, three people stepped forward to push Meng Xian.

"My dad is rich, and all the money in the family will belong to me from now on. Call your boss to come out and I want to borrow the money, and I want to repay it!"

At this moment, Meng Xian was immersed in his fantasy, as if he was drunk, feeling that the whole world belonged to him.

He also thinks he can dominate the world.

"The Meng family!" A little brother said with a smile: "Are they the Meng family, the traitorous watchdogs who guarded the house for the little Japanese devils back then?"

"That's right." Someone responded: "I heard that he came to Qiang City because he couldn't survive in Nancheng."

"Guard the door to the little Japanese devil, your Meng family is so majestic!"

"Shut up." Meng Xian suddenly became angry and punched them, "You are the watchdogs, you are traitors."

"Take him out. Don't let him cause trouble here. It will have a bad impact on our casino." A bearded man scolded.

"Why."

The second boss has spoken, who dares to respond? After speaking, someone covered Meng Xian's mouth, raised his hands and feet, and dragged him out forcefully.