Chapter 5: Solace

After somedays...

Agastya was now totally fit. He recovered from that accident completely. Now he could leave if he wanted. But whenever he was thinking of leaving, he was feeling empty. In these days, he got very much attached to this old age home and the people living here, especially Sukoon. He didn't know what the girl had done to him. Only one glimpse of her was enough to make his day. If he would leave, maybe he would never be able to see her again. And that mere thought was scaring him like hell.

One day, Sukoon was leaving when she saw Agastya packing the sweets. He was really helping them a lot in these kind of hardwork.

"Agastya Ji!" She called him and Agastya looked at her.

"Idhar aaiye." She said and Agastya went to her.

"Main Gurdwara jaa rahi thi. Aap chalenge mere saath?"

"Main?" Asked Agastya.

"Bohut dino se aap kahi bahar nahi gaye isliye puchha. Aap chahe toh mere saath chal sakte hai. Aap ko accha lagega." Said Sukoon.

Agastya thought for a while and then said, "Thik hai main ready ho ke aata hoon."

Saying that Agastya went to his room and came back after getting ready.

"Chalo." He said to which Sukoon nodded. They left together.

At first they went to the gurdwara and prayed together. After coming out of the gurdwara, they started walking on the road.

They both were walking silently but Agastya broke the ice saying, "Waise ek baat kahu? Tumne apne baare mein kabhi kuch baataya nahi mujhe."

"Mere baare mein kya jaan na hai aap ko?" Asked Sukoon.

"I mean jaise mujhe humare villa of love ke sab hi logo ke baare mein almost sab kuch paata hai except you. So I want to know the story of you life as well, only if you want to share."

Sukoon smiled and said, "Meri life khuli kitaab ki tarah hai. Bachpan mein Mummy Papa ek hadse se guzar gaye. Papa ke PA ne paal posh ke mujhe bada kiya. Phir 18 saal ki hone ke baad mere naam pe jo property thi woh mujhe mili aur uss se maine Villa Of Love ko banaya. Aur tab se yeh hi mera sab kuch hai. So.... This is the story of my life."

"And it's beautiful." Said Agastya.

Sukoon nodded in no and said, "It was broken. I made it beautiful in my own way."

Agastya smiled sadly and said, "I wish I also knew how to turn a broken life into a beautiful one. Par kya kare, har kisi ke paas tumhari tarah talent nahi hai."

"But if you want, you can also make your life beautiful. Broken life ko beautiful bana ne ke liye zyada kuch nahi karna padhta. Bas apni life mein jitne bhi beautiful chize hai, unhe dhund nikalo. Jaise sochiye yaaha aane se pehle aap ki life mein kya kuch bhi beautiful nahi tha? Anything which was there to make you happy but aap apne gham mein itne khoye hue the ki aap ne unn par dhyan hi nahi diya."

Agastya became lost in a deep thought.

After sometime he uttered with a smile, "The. Farah aur Rishabh, mere dost."

He looked at Sukoon and said, "Tumhe paata hai, woh dono bhi na bilkool meri family jaise hai. Jab main bilkool tut chuka tha, woh dono mere saath khade the mera support system ban ke. Mera gussa, mera pagalpan sab kuch saha hai unhone. I really miss them."

"Delhi aane ke baad unse kabhi bhi baat hui?" Asked Sukoon.

Agastya nodded in no and said, "I never contacted them. Now I feel, I really don't deserve them. Unhone mera itna saath diya lekin maine kya kiya? Main unhe chhor ke chala aaya. I only thought of myself. I became selfish."