Chapter 29: Kuch Baki Hai

Pichle part mein 182 votes aaye. Good job. Abhi aaj ke part mein bhi sab votes karna.

Target- 170 votes
______________________________________

"You cheated on Sukoon?" Asked Farah angrily holding Agastya's collar after she and Rishabh came to know about everything.

"Woh ladki apna sab kuch chhor ke tere saath Mumbai aayi, itna bharosa kiya tujh pe, aur tune uske saath yeh kiya? How could you Agastya?"

Saying that Farah pushed him harshly. She couldn't believe that her bestfriend did such a cheap thing.

"Sach mein Agastya. Tujhse yeh umeed nahi thi. Tune Sukoon ke saath woh hi kiya jo der saal pehle Rumi ne tere saath kiya tha. You betrayed her and.... It's unforgivable." Said Rishabh.

"Exactly." Said Farah agreeing.

Agastya, who was not saying anything till then, smiled sadly and said, "I didn't betray her. I would prefer to die before betraying my Sukoon."

Farah looked at him with disbelief and said, "Accha? Tu puri raat uss bitch Rumi ke saath tha, you both got intimate and you are saying that you didn't betray Sukoon. Unbelievable!"

Agastya nodded his head negatively and said, "You didn't get intimate. Jaisa maine Sukoon ko baataya, waisa kuch bhi nahi hua tha....."

Flashback...

Rumi closed her eyes and tried to cover the distance between their lips.

But before her lips could touch Agastya's, he got up from the bed.

"How many times I told you not to do such things? Rumi har baar tum jo chahti ho woh tumhe nahi mil sakta. Yaar I love Sukoon, why don't you get it?" Said Agastya getting irritated.

Rumi also stood up and hugged him tightly. She started sobbing.

"I know but... I love you Agastya... I love you... I can't...  Live.... Without you.... I'll die... Please understand...my feelings... I love...you...."

Agastya was about to push Rumi but he suddenly noticed that she got anxiety attack.

"Oh Shit! Rumi..."

He made her sit on the bed. Her body was shaking. She was having difficulty in breathing.

"You will be fine. Okay? Just take deep breaths." He said rubbing her back.

"P...pills....." Said Rumi pointing her finger towards the pills.

Agastya immediately brought her the pills and water and she took the pills. After taking the pills, Rumi became little stable.

"Agastya.... Don't leave me tonight. Mujhe akele nahi rehna..." She said again.

"I'm not leaving, okay? Now change your clothes and have some sleep." Said Agastya understanding her situation.

"Tum sach mein.... nahi jaaoge na?"

"Nahi jaaunga."

Rumi smiled looking at him. She went to the washroom and changed her clothes. Then she came back and laid on the bed. Agastya covered her with the blanket and himself sat on the couch. He thought that he would leave as soon as Rumi sleeps. But he didn't realise when his eyes became closed and he slept on the couch.

Flashback Ends...

"F*ck! F*ck!... Bro have you gone mad?" Shouted Rishabh. "Tune Sukoon se jhut bola ki uss raat tum dono ke bich kuch...... Why? Why didn't you tell her the truth?"

"Sach bolta toh kya woh mujhe chhor ke jaati? Nahi na? Isliye mujhe jhut kehna padha." Said Agastya.

"Toh tu chahta tha ki woh tujhe chhor ke chali jaaye? Bhai kyu? Tu toh pyaar karta tha na uss se?" Asked Farah.