Chapter 19: Taken Wrong Step?

Please vote before, while or after reading 🙏 🙏
______________________________________

Few days passed while Sukoon's feelings for Agastya became stronger. Now she had no hesitation to say that she loved him the same way he did. Till then she respected him, liked him, had a soft corner for him. But now she was understanding the actual meaning of love. It was a magical experience for her. And she wanted to share her feelings with Agastya. He was the only one who confessed his love to her, made her feel special. Now she also wanted to do something for Agastya to make him feel special.

One day, Sukoon planned a date for Agastya at their house. She took help from Farah and Rishabh for all the arrangements as she didn't have much idea about these things. That night Agastya had a meeting with the producer of their play. When he was not at home, Farah and Rishabh came and did all the arrangements with Sukoon.

Sukoon was doing the decorations of the living area when Farah entered the room and started decorating the bed with rose petals.

"Farah tu andar kya...."

Rishabh suddenly stopped after entering the room.

"What the f..." He said looking at the room with wide eyes. "Yeh sab Sukoon ne plan kiya hai?"

"Nahi yaar. Uss Bechari ko kuch paata hi nahi hai. Yeh surprise toh meri taraf se hai. Khush ho jayenge dono." Said Farah and they both smiled together.

"Farah! Rishabh! Zara idhar aao na!" Called Sukoon and they both went to her.

"Ek akhri baar dekh lo. Sab thik toh lag raha hai na?" She asked nervously.

"Haan Baba. It's looking beautiful! Dekhna Agastya ko bohut accha lagega." Said Farah.

Sukoon felt relieved.

"Ab zaldi se ek baar rehearsal kar lo tumhe kya bolna hai. Uske baad hum chalte hai." Said Rishabh.

Sukoon nodded. She was about to say when they heard a sound of opening the door. Agastya entered the house and widened his eyes seeing the decorations.

"Aaj kuch special tha kya?" He asked being confused.

"Tum itni zaldi kyu wapas aa gaye?" Asked Sukoon in a very disappointed tone.

"Meeting khatam ho gayi isliye. But why? Tum log mujhe dekh ke khush nahi ho kya?"

The rest three looked at each other and sighed together.

"Bhai hum zyada khush hote agar tu bas thoda sa late ho jaata." Said Rishabh making Agastya more confused.

"Par kyu? Aisa kya ho raha tha idhar jo mere aane se itni problem ho gayi?" He asked.

"Sukoon ne tere liye date plan kiya tha. Aur hum aaye the uski help karne. Usne socha tha humare jaane ke baad lights off kar ke tujhe proper surprise degi. Lekin tune zaldi wapas aake uss surprise ka kachra kar diya. It's not fair." Said Farah.

Agastya looked at Sukoon as he became surprised only hearing that Sukoon planned it for him.

He slowly went towards Sukoon and asked with disbelief, "Yeh sab tumne plan kiya hai? Seriously?"

Sukoon looked down shyly and said, "Haan par akele nahi. Farah and Rishabh helped me."

"But main planning Sukoon ki hi thi." Said Farah and Agastya chuckled looking at Sukoon.

He never thought that his shy Baby could do this for him. He was feeling like giving her a tight hug and peck her soft lips. But controlling his emotions he looked at his friends and said, "Thanks for helping guys. Now can you...."