Chapter 27: Night Changes Everything

Please vote before, while or after reading 🙏🙏

Target- 150 votes
______________________________________

It was 10.00 pm at night. Agastya finished his meeting with the event manager and fixed the time of the play. Now he came outside and was starting his bike when he got a call from Sukoon.

"Hello!" He said picking up her call.

"Meeting chal rahi hai kya tumhari? Kahi maine disturb toh nahi kiya?" Asked Sukoon.

"Nahi meri Jaan. Meeting khatam ho chuki hai. Main bas ghar hi raha hoon."

"Phir toh accha hai. Yaaha dinner bhi ready hai. Tum na aate waqt kuch candles le aana."

"Kyu? Candle-light dinner karne ka irada hai kya?" He asked teasingly.

"Aisa hi samajh lo." She said blushing.

"Ok Madam. I'll buy candles."

"Okay."

Saying that Sukoon cut the call and smiled.

Agastya started driving. He was happy that finally his work was over and now he would be able to spend some romantic time with his love.

He was thinking about it when suddenly someone came in front of his bike. Agastya immediately pressed the brake and stopped his bike. His bike hit the person a little but she didn't fall and somehow stood holding the handles.

She lifted up her face and looked at Agastya. It was none other than Rumi. Her hair was messy and there was a bottle of alcohol in her one hand. Seeing her face, one could easily tell that she was high.

"Rumi tum?" Said Agastya frowning.

Rumi smiled seeing him and said in a drunken voice, "Wow! Agastya Rao, what a surprise! Main abhi tumhare hi baare mein soch rahi thi aur tum mujhe dikh bhi gaye? I can't believe this."

"Are you drunk?" Asked Agastya understanding her drunken state.

"Yes. I am drunk. Do you know why?"

Rumi lifted up her bottle and said, "Because this gives me unlimited happiness. I feel like I'm flying in the sky. Jaise pehle tumhari company mujhe feel karwati thi bilkool waise. I just love it. At least this doesn't reject me like everybody else do."

Saying that she started gulping the alcohol and finished the whole bottle. Then she threw it on the road.

Agastya became worried seeing her state and got down from his bike.

"Rumi you are too drunk. I think you should go home." He said.

"No. I won't. Mujhe abhi aur enjoy karna hai." She said and tried to walk but couldn't walk properly.

She was about to fall but Agastya hold her in his arms. Rumi smiled finding herself in his arms and hugged him tightly. She started rubbing his lips on his shirt.

Agastya couldn't push her away harshly as she was not in the right state.

He thought something and took out his phone. Then he called Ishaan. But being busy with his work, Ishaan didn't pick up Agastya's call. He called him few more times but still he didn't pick up. Agastya could not understand what to do in this situation.

Suddenly it started raining. Rumi broke the hug and said, "Look it's raining. I think the sky is also sad like me. That's why it's crying."

Agastya nodded his head in disbelief hearing her words.

"Isko iss halat mein yaaha akele chhor na thik nahi rahega." He thought and said to Rumi, "Listen, sit on my bike. Tumhara ghar paas mein hi hai. Main chhor deta hoon."