Chapter 32: Broken But Beautiful

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏 🙏
______________________________________

Agastya closed his eyes and took a deep breath. And the very next moment he imagined Sukoon's smiling face which gave him courage.

He opened his eyes and the background dancers gathered him. The music started playing.

Dekho kaise, tujhse main yoon door chala gaya

Agastya started dancing while remembering the day when he got separated from his love, his Sukoon.

His eyes became teary remembering her face when he saw her the last time. Intentionally or unintentionally he always gave her pain.

Socha bhi nahi, kya hoga tera jo main chala gaya

He performed pouring his heart into the performance. He vented out all his emotions. His pain, his loneliness, his craving for her love. It was like he wanted to tell the world that he was nothing without her. He needed her to be alive.

Haan phir.. kyun naa aaye tum
Mere paas ke
Kaise tujhko yeh bataye
Ke hum jee nahi paaye

Tears started falling from his eyes remembering all the beautiful memories they created together.

Kaise tujko yeh bataye
ke hum jee nahi paaye
Jaan leti thi yeh teri meri dooriyaan Main teri hogaiyaan haan

He could feel the lyrics deeply. With his each moves he only expressed that he was hers, only hers.

Main teri ho gaiyaan haan

Farah and Rishabh were watching him from the backstage. They could feel his emotions. Only they knew how much broken he was without Sukoon.

Now it was Rumi's turn to go to the stage. All of a sudden the stage became full of smoke. Agastya understood that Rumi was coming. But then he felt something in his heart. It started beating faster than usual. No, it couldn't be Rumi. He was sure. Only one person had the ability to make his heartbeat race.

Suprising Farah and Rishabh, Rumi came and stood beside them at the backstage.

"Rumi! What are you doing here? Tumhe toh stage pe hona chahiye tha." Said Farah being shocked.

Rumi smiled and said, "Stage pe woh hi hai jisko hona chahiye. Woh dekho."

Farah and Rishabh looked at the stage.

The smoke started reducing. Agastya looked behind and narrowed his eyes to identify the person who was coming. Soon his eyes became wide when he saw Sukoon. She came towards him and they started moving around while their eyes got fixed at each other.

Ho...

They both stopped moving and stood in front of each other. They both had tears in their eyes. Agastya couldn't believe that she was actually there. Agastya touched her face to check if she was real or not to which Sukoon closed her eyes feeling his touch.

When he realised that whom he was seeing was real, he grabbed her waist and pulled her towards himself. They both shared an intense eyelock.

Door door leharein jaati phir bhi hai laut aati
Waise hi tay tha ek din

Agastya turned Sukoon around and back-hugged her. They could feel the warmth of each other and it was giving them peace. It felt like they got everything back which they had lost.

Tera mera mil jaana tera mere paas aana
Dooriyaan nahi hai mumkin

Agastya again turned her towards himself and bent her down. He kissed her throat and they both stood up slowly while looking at each other without blinking.