Chapter 11: His Madness

Please vote before, while or after reading 🙏 🙏
______________________________________

Agastya came running to the hospital where he saw all the people of the Villa Of Love. But his Sukoon was not there.

He went to Anand Dadu and said, "Kaha hai meri Sukoon? Boliye na! Aap ne kaha tha usse chot lagi hai. But now she is fine, right?"

He started behaving like crazy. Anand Dadu couldn't say anything as he was crying. Rekha Dadi was consoling him by rubbing his shoulder but she too was crying.

Agastya looked at everyone and shouted, "Aap sab kuch bolte kyu nahi?"

"Sukoon OT mein hai." Said Seema Dadi controlling her tears. Among all of them, she was the only one who was standing strongly. As she knew that it was not a time to break down.

"OT mein?" Murmured Agastya and suddenly his eyes fell on the doctor who was going towards the OT.

"Doctor! Doctor, Sukoon kaisi hai? Usse kuch nahi hua hai na? Woh thik ho jayegi.... She will be okay...." He started asking while going after the doctor.

The doctor looked at him and said, "Dekhiye, case bohut serious hai. Head pe injury hui hai, non-stop bleeding ho rahi hai. Hum abhi kuch nahi keh sakte. We will try our best to save her."

"Try matlab?" Asked Agastya with disbelief. "You have to save her, for me. Main nahi reh sakta uske bina. She means the whole f*ckin world to me. Woh mera pyar hai, meri life hai, mera sab kuch woh hi hai. You have to.... Save her...."

Agastya started crying. Everyone were left stunned at his sudden confession.

The doctor understood his situation and said looking at others, "Aap please inhe sambhaliye. We have to start the operation."

Saying that the doctor went inside the Operation theatre.

Seema Dadi came to Agastya and took him where everyone was sitting. He sat on the chair with a thud. He felt as if his whole world shattered. In his darkest nightmare he couldn't think of losing her. She would survive, he had the hope.

Seema Dadi sat beside him and said, "Tu fikar mat kar. Woh thik ho jayegi. Bohut strong hai humari Sukoon."

"Yeh sab hua kaise Dadi?" Asked Agastya looking at her after sometime.

"Woh....." Seema Dadi started thinking whether she should tell him right then or not. She could imagine his reaction after knowing the truth.

"I need to know everything." He said further.

Seema Dadi took a deep breath and said, "Asal mein.... Tere jaane ke baad.... Madhav aur uske admi aaye the aur....."

Seema Dadi started telling everything while Agastya's eyes turned red in anger.

Flashback....

Madhav came to the Villa Of Love with his people to take revenge. He was burning in rage. He remembered the moment when he got slapped by Sukoon. He ordered his men and they started destroying everything.

Sukoon and the others tried their best but couldn't fight with them as they didn't have enough strength. Everything got destroyed in front of their eyes.

"Iss ghar ki wajah se mujhe yeh jagah nahi mil rahi thi." Said Madhav and gave an evil smirk looking at the villa. "Aaj yeh ghar hi nahi rahega. Sab kuch jala ke rakh kar dunga. Taa ki Madhav se panga lene ki galti koi dobara na kar sake."

Saying that they started splashing kerosene all over the villa. Sana got scared seeing it. She had to save the villa at any cost. It was their home.

Sukoon went and tried to snatch the kerosene jar from Madhav.