Chapter 18: Fallen Hard For Him

Please vote before, while or after reading this part🙏
______________________________________

"Agastya tumse thodi der baat ho sakti hai?" Asked Rumi with hope.

Agastya looked at his watch and said, "Abhi toh time nahi hoga... Maybe later."

"But Agastya only 5 minutes...."

Before she could complete, Agastya entered the theatre royally ignoring her. Rumi felt hurt at his ignorance. But she decided not to give up and keep standing there.

Entering the theatre, Agastya got busy in work. They started discussing about the play, about its plot, actors actresses and many other things. It was Agastya's comeback do he wanted to make something really big which would touch everyone's heart.

After few hours...

Rumi was still standing outside and waiting for Agastya to come out. Suddenly Sukoon came to the theatre with some lunchboxes and frowned seeing Rumi outside.

"Rumi!" She called and Rumi looked at Sukoon.

"Tum yaaha kya kar rahi ho?" She asked.

"I.... I just came to meet Agastya." Said Rumi to which Sukoon's face turned serious.

Still she smiled forcefully and said, "Then you should come inside."

"No... He must be busy. I'm fine here. Woh bahar aa jaaye uske baad baat kar lungi."

Sukoon nodded and went inside the theatre. As soon as Sukoon left, Rumi's expression changed to an angry one. Last night she searched everything about Sukoon. She came to know that she runs an old-age home. Her lifestyle, her dressing sense everything was so simple. She couldn't understand why Agastya chose her as his life partner. She couldn't sleep the whole night thinking this. Actually she became jealous of Sukoon but she didn't accept it.

Meanwhile Sukoon entered the theatre with the lunchboxes. Agastya who was busy in work, smiled brightly seeing her. He immediately went to her.

"Sorry thoda late ho gaya. Traffic bohut zyada tha." Said Sukoon keeping the lunchboxes on the table.

"Accha hua late aayi. Warna bohut pehle hi inn logo ko break lene ka mauka mil jaata." Said Agastya to which Sukoon chuckled.

Then Agastya introduced Sukoon to his other team members. They were also happy seeing that Agastya got his perfect life partner.

"Chalo bohut kaam kar liya. Ab sab khana khaa lo." Said Sukoon opening the lunchboxes.

"Matlab hum sab ko aaj ghar ka khana milega?" Asked one of his team members.

"Yes." Replied Sukoon smiling.

They all immediately attacked on the food as if they were hungry since years. While eating the food, they started praising Sukoon's cooking. Agastya nodded his head in disbelief seeing them eating like this.

"Mere liye kuch bachega?" He asked Sukoon in a low voice.

"Aisa lag toh nahi raha." Said Sukoon in a low voice controlling her laugh.

"Koi baat nahi. Main apne desert se kaam chala lunga." He said further teasingly making Sukoon blush.

While eating, Rishabh suddenly stood up and came between Agastya and Sukoon.

"Side please! Mujhe Sukoon se kuch important baat karni hai." He said to Agastya who moved back frowning.

"Accha Sukoon ek baat baata na. Tumhara yeh cooking ka talent khandani hai yaa kahi se sikha hai?"