Chapter 25: Consummation

Ek request hai. Mere exams khatam hone se pehle iss chapter mein at least 150 votes and 80 comments kar dena. So please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏 🙏
______________________________________

Rumi was kissing Agastya while he became numb for few seconds as it was totally unexpected for him. But after realising that it was wrong, he broke the kiss by pushing her away. Rumi was taking deep breaths.

Suddenly Agastya's eyes fell on Sukoon was standing at the door. He felt like someone took his breath away. It was something which should have not happened.

On the other hand, Sukoon couldn't believe her own eyes. Agastya and Rumi were kissing? Why didn't she die before witnessing it? As it was worse than dying thousand times.

"Su...koon..." Agastya's voice broke.

"I'm sorry. Sayad mujhe yaaha nahi aana chahiye tha."

Saying that she started leaving.

"Sukoon meri baat suno..... Shit!!!"

He was about to go behind her but Rumi stopped him holding his hand.

"Agastya where are you going? We are not done yet." She said trying to pull him back.

"JUST GET LOST!!" Yelled Agastya jerking her hand off with so much force that she was about to fall but somehow stood with the support of the wall.

Agastya started running after Sukoon while she was leaving while crying. Rishabh and Farah became confused seeing them but didn't feel it right to come between their matter.

Soon Sukoon came to the main road. She was walking fast in the middle of the road without looking anywhere. She suddenly came in front of a car which was about to hit her. The car's headlight fell on her face and she covered her eyes with her one hand.

"SUKOON!" Screamed Agastya and ran towards her.

Before the car could hit her, Agastya pulled her towards himself. Sukoon collided with his chest.

"Dekh ke nahi chal sakti? Suicide karne ke liye meri hi car mili thi isko." Said the car driver and left from there.

"Chhoro mujhe... Jaao apni.... Rumi ke paas...." She said while sobbing and hitting his chest.

Agastya cupped her face and said, "Meri taraf dekho Jaan. Tumhe lagta hai andar restroom mein jo kuch bhi hua woh maine jaan bujh ke kiya? Main toh khud bhi shocked tha. Mujhe nahi paata tha woh kuch aisa karegi. You have seen how I pushed her."

"Nahi Agastya... Main aur nahi dekh sakti yeh sab. Sayad mein hi tum dono ke bich mein aa rahi hoon. If you love her just tell me. I'll go away from your life." She said still crying.

Agastya tightened his grip on her and said gritting his teeth, "No, you won't. Tum kahi nahi jaaogi mujhe chhor kar. Har koi jaata hai par tum nahi jaaogi."

Sukoon noticed that he too had tears in his eyes. He couldn't even think of her leaving him. She unknowingly hurt him by saying this. But she was hurt too. How could she accept that which she saw a moment ago?

"Sukoon please abhi ghar chalo. Ghar jaa ke tumhe jo explanation chahiye main dene ko ready hoon." He said further to which Sukoon nodded in yes.

After reaching home...

Sukoon entered her room and sat on the bed. She started crying miserably remembering their kiss. Agastya came after her and his heart pained seeing his baby like this. He was feeling angry on himself as he was the reason behind this. Though it was totally unintentional but still he made her cry.