Chapter 31: The Performance

Aaj target zyada dungi kyu ki agla chapter last hai. 200 votes hone ke baad hi milega agla chapter.

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

It was the day of the play. Since morning Agastya and all his team members were very busy. Agastya was looking after the lights, prompts and everything else that was needed in the play. He wanted everything to be perfect.

Now it was evening time. The play was about to start within half an hour. Agastya was making everyone understand about their work for the last time.

"Sir! Mr. Ishaan Rana aap se milna chahte hai. He is waiting outside." Said one of his team members.

Agastya paused for a while hearing that and then said, "Tell him that I'm coming."

The girl nodded and left from there.

After sometime, Agastya came outside and saw Ishaan standing. Seeing him, Ishaan gave a slight smile.

"Seems like you are busy." He said.

"Of course. First play after a long break. Khayal rakhna padhta hai taa ki sab kuch thik thak se ho." Said Agastya.

"Waise tumhara kaise aana hua?" He asked further.

"Main USA jaa raha hoon kuch dino ke liye. Tumhe toh paata hi hai mera aur Rumi ka divorce hone wala hai. Court se jo 6 mahine ka time mila hai socha uss hi dauran thoda break le loon. Abhi iski mujhe bohut zaroorat hai. So before leaving I just came to apologise to you." Said Ishaan sadly.

"Apologies?" Asked Agastya with disbelief.

Ishaan nodded in yes and said, "Uss din mujhe tumhare saath misbehave nahi karna chahiye tha. Rumi ne baad mein mujhe sab kuch baataya. Actually I was scared. I didn't want our relationship to break. But now I feel that a broken relationship is more beautiful than a forced one. Mera aur Rumi ka rishta tut na hi tha. And I was blaming you for no reason. Sorry Agastya, aaj se der saal pehle maine jo tumhare saath kiya tha uske liye bhi, aur uss din jo hua uske liye bhi."

"It's ok Ishaan. Past is past. And uss din jo hua, tumhari jagah koi bhi hota toh yeh hi karta. I understand that." Said Agastya calmly.

Ishaan sighed and said, "I am glad that everything is clear between us. Main chalta hoon. Phir milenge dost. And wish you good luck with Sukoon."

Agastya's face turned pale hearing that. Ishaan was leaving when he said, "Main aur Sukoon ab saath nahi hai."

Ishaan stopped and looked at him frowning.

"Sorry I...didn't know. Hope you guys sort it out soon." He said and left from there.

Agastya smiled sadly and thought, "It's not possible now."

He again went back to work. Everything was going good suddenly one of their team members came and said, "Guys there is a big problem. Humare male lead ko chot lag gayi hai."

"What?" They all freaked out.

"Where is he?" Asked Agastya.

"Rehearsal room mein."

Agastya, Farah and Rishabh immediately went to the rehearsal room. There they saw Rumi standing while the male lead was sitting on the floor holding his one leg.

"Rumi, what happened?" Asked Farah.

"Nothing we were just practicing our dance performance one last time when he suddenly got slipped." Said Rumi.

They picked the guy and made him sit on a chair.

"We have to call a doctor. Fast!" Said Agastya and Rishabh immediately called the doctor.