Chapter 10: Haadsa

Please vote before, while or after reading 🙏🙏
______________________________________

Next Day...

Agastya was preparing to leave for Mumbai. His flight was in few hours. At that moment, he was having mixed feelings. On one hand, he was happy that he would go back to his city, meet his friends and start his career again. But on the other hand, he was sad too as he was leaving something precious here. He was leaving his family here and his Sukoon with whom he didn't know what relation he shared. But he knew that she was special for her and he didn't want to go away from her. He wished if he could take her with him.

"Main bhi kya soch raha hoon." He thought and sighed.

He checked his room for the last time and left from there.

Outside everyone was present to bid him goodbye except Sukoon. Agastya's eyes started searching her.

Seema Dadi came forward and gave him a container of laddo.

"Inhe raaste mein khana." She said with teary eyes.

Agastya smiled and touched her feet. Seema Dadi caressed his head giving him blessings.

Then Sheela Dadi came to him and gave him a muffler which she made for him.

"Yeh meri taraf se. Airport jaate jaate thand lage toh pehen lena. Kyu ki Mumbai mein toh garmi hoti hai. Iski zaroorat nahi padegi." She said.

Agastya took it and said, "Aap ki flirting ko bohut miss karunga."

Sheela Dadi chuckled and said, "Main bhi."

Agastya touched her feet as well.

Then Anand Dadu and Rekha Dadi came with an idol of lord Krishna and gave it to Agastya.

"Tu chahe kahi pe bhi rahe, yeh humesha teri raksha karenge." They said.

Agastya touched their feet.

Like this all came one by one and and gave him something.

Seema Dadi looked for Sukoon but she didn't come yet. She expected that she would come to say him goodbye. After sometime she went to Sukoon's room.

Sukoon was doing something in her phone when Seema Dadi came there and asked, "Agastya jaa raha hai. Uske jaane se pehle tu ek baar uss se milegi nahi?"

Sukoon hid her emotions and said, "Milna toh chahti thi. Par dekho na Dadi, abhi kuch der pehle ek event ke liye dher saare sweets ke order aaye hai. Uss hi ke baare mein distributor se baat kar rahi hoon. Main abhi bahar nahi aa sakti. Waise bhi kya fark padta hai? Aap sab toh ho."

Seema Dadi nodded her head in disbelief. She knew that Sukoon was lying.

She went near her and snatched her phone.

"Dadi kya hua? Main kaam kar rahi thi na?" Said Sukoon making an irritated face.

"Thik se jhut bhi nahi bol sakti tu. Tujhe dukh ho raha hai ki woh jaa raha hai aur yeh baat main jaanti hoon." Said Seema Dadi.

Sukoon looked away saying, "Mujhe kyu dukh hoga? Agastya bas humara mehmaan hai. Uske paas rehne ki jagah nahi thi, koi take care karne ko nahi tha, isliye usse itne din humare Villa Of Love mein rakha. Main toh jaanti thi ki woh ek na ek din chala jaayega. Yeh koi nayi baat nahi hai. Main iske liye bohut pehle se prepared thi."

Seema Dadi kept her hand on Sukoon's shoulder and said, "Toh phir usse alvida kyu nahi keh paa rahi? Dukh ho raha hai iss hi liye na? Beta, uska jaana zaroori hai. Mumbai mein uska sab kuch hai. Woh humesha humare saath nahi reh sakta. Par uske jaane se pehle hum haste hue usse alvida toh keh hi sakte hai? Chal mere saath aur mil le uss se."