Chapter 15: His Confession, Her Decision

Thanks for encouraging me this much. Hope I won't disappoint you. Kuch parts ke baad main mature content likhungi. Dekhti hoon kitna likh paati hoon.

Please vote before, while or after reading this part. 🙏🙏
______________________________________

After that incident, Sukoon avoided Agastya the whole day. He was trying to talk to her but she was too embarassed to even face him.

In the afternoon, Sukoon was chit chatting with Anand Dadu and Rekha Dadi when Agastya came and sat there. He very badly wanted to clear everything. He was continuously staring at her. But Sukoon was avoiding eye-contact with him as the morning kiss was coming to her mind again and again.

"Umm.... Aap sab baatein karo. Main aati hoon." Said Sukoon and left from there making Rekha Dadi and Anand Dadu confused.

Agastya made a sad face as Sukoon left. He was scared thinking that she was hating him for doing that with her.

"Tum dono ka jhagra hua kya?" Asked Rekha Dadi as she was noticing them since morning. They both were behaving weird.

Agastya sighed and nodded in no.

"Jhagra hona iss se behtar hai. At least baat kar ke solve toh kiya jaa sakta hai. Yaaha toh aisi situation hogayi hai, Sukoon mujhse baat karne mein bhi uncomfortable feel kar rahi hai. Aur kyu na kare? Harkat hi aisi kiyi hai maine. Paata nahi kya soch ke kiss kar liya usse. Waise iss mein kuch galat nahi hai but it should have happened after confession. But I have f*cked up before that. Now she must be thinking what kind of a guy I am..... Nahi. Iss se pehle woh mujhe aur misunderstand kare, I have to confess my feelings to her." He said in his mind.

On the other hand, Sukoon was also thinking about Agastya.

"Haaye, uss se baat karna bhi kitna awkward hogaya hai. Meri hi galti hai. Naa main kaal raat uske paas so jaati aur naa woh mujhe aise achanak se kiss kar leta. Aur yeh Agastya bhi ajeeb hai. Sapna samajh ke kaun kiss karta hai? Pagal! Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki meri life ki first kiss aisi hogi, itni ajeeb. Waise toh neend mein mujhe accha hi lag raha tha jab woh mujhe kiss kar raha tha...."

Sukoon suddenly frowned at her own thoughts.

"Yeh main kya soch rahi hoon? Nahi. Jo hua galat hua." She said to herself.

Two days passed. Sukoon and Agastya hardly talked to each other. Though they both wanted everything to be normal between them but something was making both of them hesitant. Meanwhile Agastya was doing preparation to propose to Sukoon.

One day, Sukoon went to watch the rebuilding work of their Villa Of Love. In the evening when she returned, she saw her house empty.

"Kaha gaye sab?" She thought. Suddenly Seema Dadi came to her.

"Tu aa gayi? Accha hua. Chal mere saath." She said.

"Kaha?" Asked Sukoon. "Aur baki sab kidhar hai?"

"Sab hi chaat pe hai. Tera wait kar rahe hai."

"Mera wait? Par kyu?"

"Paata lag jayega. Chal toh sahi."

Saying that Seema Dadi took Sukoon to the rooftop. As soon as she went there, she became totally surprised seeing the decorations.

"Yeh sab kya hai?" She asked looking everywhere.

Everyone present there smiled.

Anand Dadu cleared his throat and came forward reading a letter.

"Sukoon, yeh sirf ek naam nahi hai. Yeh woh chiz thi jo main apni life mein dhund raha tha. Bohut saari jagao pe gaya, bohut bhaga, par kahi pe bhi Sukoon nahi mila. Aur phir destiny mujhe tumhare paas le aayi."